Orange Is The New Black season 2

Loved the ending.

Overall, thought the season was fine. Too much flip flopping between the black girls being with Vee and then against constantly. That storyline was pretty boring. Thought the others were all good.

As for spoilers, I think the common accepted standard is that it is ok to talk openly about a show after it has aired. Spoilers needed if you want to talk about a book or an internet rumor. Netflix shows kinda take that to the extreme releasing everything at once but I still think it's on the viewer to stay out of the thread until done watching if they not willing to risk spoilers -- and I hate spoilers. Just stayed out until I just wrapped the show up a minute ago.

Loved the ending.

Overall, thought the season was fine. Too much flip flopping between the black girls being with Vee and then against constantly. That storyline was pretty boring. Thought the others were all good.

As for spoilers, I think the common accepted standard is that it is ok to talk openly about a show after it has aired. Spoilers needed if you want to talk about a book or an internet rumor. Netflix shows kinda take that to the extreme releasing everything at once but I still think it's on the viewer to stay out of the thread until done watching if they not willing to risk spoilers -- and I hate spoilers. Just stayed out until I just wrapped the show up a minute ago.

I tried to avoid spoiling because there was going to be at least one butt hurt person

I must be the only person who like Larry

I was happy for him. Piper's bad decision making disrupted his life too.

I tried to avoid spoiling because there was going to be at least one butt hurt person

I was happy for him. Piper's bad decision making disrupted his life too.

boo hoo, his life was disrupted,

that doesnt mean he can fuck her best friend who was MARRIED AND JUST HAD A BABY!  Larry sucks

how vee was killed at the end of the season was awesome

also, you can spoil all you want if you use the tags for it!

[//spoiler]  (minus one / )

that doesnt mean he can fuck her best friend who was MARRIED AND JUST HAD A BABY!  Larry sucks

[//spoiler]  (minus one / )

THIS. THANK YOU.

larry is the worst, whether piper was in prison or not.

that doesnt mean he can fuck her best friend who was MARRIED AND JUST HAD A BABY! Larry sucks

[//spoiler] (minus one / )

You learn something everyday! Thanks!

I see how/why that would upset people, but Polly gets no hate? I figured something might happen especially because they were friends first

You learn something everyday! Thanks!

I see how/why that would upset people, but Polly gets no hate? I figured something might happen especially because they were friends first

oh, i don't like polly either. equal hate. she was in a much more vulnerable position though, and larry kind of took advantage of that.