Before it goes in the trash *****WANT LISTS wanted

SeriousVinyl

Before it goes in the trash *****WANT LISTS wanted

(I'm just a person with internet that is helping an old man without it)

Richard is well over 80 and not doing great (lifelong smoker)... Act now or this stuff will end up in a trash pile someday as there are no heirs...the landlord won't care about collectors!  Do the collecting world a favor, help Richard out and please forward this message to other collectors.  Richard Gessner's Music Connection has previously only advertised in print.  Richard has avoided internet and email---his collection is finally accessible from Dallas to Paris to Brisbane.  This is a virtually unexplored territory for 99% of the collecting world.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLnHV66URvE

WANT LISTS:  Richard has given me the opportunity to help him sell more, outside from his New Hampshire regulars... Please send me your want lists:  33, 45, or 78--be detailed and I'll do the research and get back to you with his regular in-store price, no internet markup... this is about selling, not getting greedy. 

thanks

JOE at The Music Connection

[email protected]

Please quote me for all Chad VanGaalen & Nada Surf & Vaccines & John Vanderslice & Microphones & Mount Eerie & Modern Baseball & Saves the Day & The Arcade Fire & The National LPs.

something tells me that 80-something year old man's store in new hampshire is not going to have what you're looking for. you may have to resort to the mall.

something tells me that 80-something year old man's store in new hampshire is not going to have what you're looking for. you may have to resort to the mall.

Yeah, it's not likely that this guy is going to have a ton of modern releases stashed away. But other than Saves The Day, every artist on bake's wish-list can hardly be considered mallcore. Good luck finding Mount Eerie, Nada Surf, etc. at your nearest Hot Topic.

Now, if he was on the hunt for Blink-182 / Green Day / Hollywood Undead / Breaking Bad pic discs...