The Bilinda Butchers-Heaven (/250 white)

Just posted the pictures in the Alex G thread, so I see they exist. I'm actually emailing Warren now about combining orders and hopefully I'll figure out what's going on. I'm seeing Alex on Saturday and I'm going to pick up a red copy for sure, either to give to someone here or to keep and sell off my first pressing. We'll see.

That's totally okay, I'm gonna try and combine whatever orders I can over the next little while just so we can be a bit more efficient with everything. Expecting these to arrive in about two weeks or so. And sorry it's taken a while to get back to you, we've been ~swamped~ lately.

That's totally okay, I'm gonna try and combine whatever orders I can over the next little while just so we can be a bit more efficient with everything. Expecting these to arrive in about two weeks or so. And sorry it's taken a while to get back to you, we've been ~swamped~ lately.

No worries! You got back that one email insanely quickly, figured that put me back on the bottom of the pile, hahaha. You're definitely doing a very, very good job at making me forget about the high price for these records (which I know is what you need to do, but you know that's not a factor). Just shows that good customer service and good products are the best way to win over fans.

I can't explain how much I like this album lol potentially my favorite album of the year. Better grab one quick EG, they're about to sell out with the release. I finally snagged one last week.

People are playing the cart filling game with the last copies.  Have fun with that.

I actually ended up giving up because of this and missed out as usual. I'll just wait till I see a copy pop up somewhere, I'm sure one will eventually. Also damn, that tape looks killer. Wish they'd come to Texas.

so I know vinyl takes forever these days but any idea when this will come in to be shipped out? Album has been out little while! I know we are all super excited to spin this! Great release Warren

Last I heard, there was a slight delay since the front is stamped with gold foil. I would guess that these will ship out in the middle of august.

Yeah it'll be late August. Warren won't be home to ship them until nearly September.

Yeah that's right. They'll be getting here on Wednesday but we're (Brian and I) gonna be leaving for the LA Orchid Tapes showcase on Thursday and then we're both gonna be spending some time in Canada until about August 13th, we'll send them out as soon as we're back though! Thanks for being so cool and patient everyone.

Yeah that's right. They'll be getting here on Wednesday but we're (Brian and I) gonna be leaving for the LA Orchid Tapes showcase on Thursday and then we're both gonna be spending some time in Canada until about August 13th, we'll send them out as soon as we're back though! Thanks for being so cool and patient everyone.

Will there be a repress by chance or any extras?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Trying to be patient but this has been a long wait....Hope they have at least shipped by now...given the July 15th release date (I understand the foil stamp delay and such and being a small label makes it even harder for sure) but hopefully we will start getting them middle of September? 

Was so stoked to spin this back when, hopefully it re-ignites my excitement about the record that has faded a bit...such is the life of a vinyl collector in 2014... lol 

(maybe we will get a little goodie, like a coupon or something for our patience, LOL) 

** Hope the Foxes in Fiction LP won't suffer the same delay! I am more excited for that LP by a mile anyway...the songs so far are fucking brilliant, and I am praying my heart out for a test pressing of it! ( If someone on here ends up with a test of Foxes LP please please consider trading me for something?)