The Bilinda Butchers-Heaven (/250 white)

If that's the case, it must have been a really quick split. They posted those "bye bye" pics on their Facebook like 2 hours after they shared a link announcing their SF show on October 13th.

I just find it weird that there's no explanation. About a month ago Adam posted something along the lines of everything is too much for him and they're gonna finish the shows they had planned and then they'd be done. But the bye bye pictures kind of made it official I'm assuming. Everyone seems to think so. But like I said, there's no further explanation.

Yea this is pretty shitty! This band had a lot of promise...they could of had a strong career I thought...Its hard out there though these days, there are soooo many bands doing essentially the same thing. I can't image how hard that must be! 

But at least they left us with Gem! (I say no repress, let it die with the band)...or maybe a farewell pressing! 

Sucks that their Debut EP (the best of there work will probably never see a pressing now!?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...