World Cup 2014 Discussion

Yes but you're acting as if people never freak out over every collision on the field. I get the majority of Americans may not give a shit but you should really just not let it get to you that much.

Edit: or delete the post

Yeah, I figured it's not even worth getting into it, haha. 

The USA punched well above their weight, but if they want to continue to grow, they need to learn that footy doesn't stop with the World Cup. 

You mean ice hockey, right? If you mean this one, the closest you'll probably get is the jersey from the DEB shop. Looks quiet like their olympic jerseys, except the sponsors.

That's the one but I am looking for the Olympic jersey not the club one, but thanks!

That was a great match, usmt is in a good spot

Guest FREE_ATTICUS

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

Watch out bro.. apparently saying shit like that will get you a 7 day ban..

Guest FREE_ATTICUS

Lol what?

i got drunk pre-match and posted that in a bunch of threads because..  alcohol, pre-match excitement, etc. Ended up getting a 7 day ban (without any sort of warning, mind you), thus precipitating the creation of a new account. Hopefully this will spark a #FreeAtticus movement, ending this egregious injustice and allowing me to go back to my generally pleasant, non-confrontative vinyl collective-ing.