MAN ADVICE v2.0

I mean like, i don't care that he flirts with other girls but don't tell me about it?

I'm not gonna tell you about the 15 hot guys I'm hanging out with.

(I'm not hanging out with 15 hot guys.)

I'm 100% with you on that. I've been through it and it's upsetting. I know that stuff happens but I don't want to be told directly about it.

Just be up front with him and say that you don't mind him being your friend but he needs to cool it with that kind of talk because a) you don't car and B) It makes you not want to talk to him/be his friend.

If you don't want to play games then don't I feel. 

Since we've started talking in the beginning of summer these past two days are the only time he's really brought up girls to me. So I'll just let it go for now, but if it keeps happening I'm deeeefinitely going to say something. 

Since we've started talking in the beginning of summer these past two days are the only time he's really brought up girls to me. So I'll just let it go for now, but if it keeps happening I'm deeeefinitely going to say something. 

Am I the only one who thinks it's a possibility that he has no idea you're into him?  It's pretty difficult to tell sometimes.  I find myself constantly asking, 'Was she interested, or just being nice/friendly?'  Maybe I am just clueless.

*shrugs*

I 'unno.  Maybe you should do something to make sure you don't get permanently friend-zoned?  Being 'friend-zoned' seems like way more of a guy problem though, so maybe that's a dumb thing to say.

Am I the only one who thinks it's a possibility that he has no idea you're into him?  It's pretty difficult to tell sometimes.  I find myself constantly asking, 'Was she interested, or just being nice/friendly?'  Maybe I am just clueless.

*shrugs*

I 'unno.  Maybe you should do something to make sure you don't get permanently friend-zoned?

I mean, that's a possibility too and I haven't crossed that out.

We're sort of...under weird circumstances anyway. But he lives in Georgia and as a girl who has never done more than hold hands...I'm in no place to make moves. 

I mean, that's a possibility too and I haven't crossed that out.

We're sort of...under weird circumstances anyway. But he lives in Georgia and as a girl who has never done more than hold hands...I'm in no place to make moves. 

This is probably #NSFL, but I would just buy some nipple tassels and work on choreographing a burlesque performance.  ^_^

Since this dude is talking to you about ladies, you are in an advantageous position to infiltrate his mind and completely take hold.  Or maybe he's just playing that angle.... hm... it's like a chess game, only with the potential to possibly get sexy.

Am I the only one who thinks it's a possibility that he has no idea you're into him? It's pretty difficult to tell sometimes. I find myself constantly asking, 'Was she interested, or just being nice/friendly?' Maybe I am just clueless.

*shrugs*

I 'unno. Maybe you should do something to make sure you don't get permanently friend-zoned?

one time when I was talking on the phone to a guy I really liked, I told him I liked him and HE SAID HIS PHONE WAS DYING AND HE HAD TO GO!!! It's been 10 years and I will never ever ever forget that!

Not trying to scare you Logan! Just throwing out the worse case scenario (but you're adorable and that wouldn't happen to you!!)

one time when I was talking on the phone to a guy I really liked, I told him I liked him and HE SAID HIS PHONE WAS DYING AND HE HAD TO GO!!! It's been 10 years and I will never ever ever forget that!

Not trying to scare you Logan! Just throwing out the worse case scenario (but you're adorable and that wouldn't happen to you!!)

Oh my god, that's awful! 

I would never forget that either. 

You did hear my "LOGAN, YOU LIKE BOYS!?" story. That was so traumatic. 

I've had 4 crushes in my entire life and I don't know how to deal with them ever. I kinda just want to light myself on fire.

I feel you, people are ok I just don't like spending a lot of time around anybody. I'm extremely awkward and I'm terrible at just being someone who tells someone how I feel. Now that I'm a little older I feel like I just should have told people how I felt and take the risk instead of just being so scared to lose them or have the fear of rejection that cripples me. 

This guy may not know he's being insensitive and may be "flying kites" because he's scared to tell you how he feels, but maybe not. It's so hard to tell, to me that's why you may just want to say hey there I don't know what I feel but I know I feel strongly about you and would like it if you didn't talk about other girls around me. 

I was going to a blink 182 show with my friend who's considerably better looking than me. I was I think a senior in HS. We had a huge conversation about how confidence with girls is everything. The show was great but it was very very hot and I keep a change of shirt in the back of my car. We were all out in the parking lot and I was trying to have confidence and just change my shirt quickly (My friend was doing the same) a group of girls yell "Yeah wooooo!" as they walk by and I turn around and instantly one girl goes "Not you fat ass!". 

I still can't swim without a shirt on.