MAN ADVICE v2.0

Yo, dropping in here to remind you that looks fade and change over the years and that personality is what matters the very most. Example: you can change your looks but your core personality will not change.

True story.

At 24 suddenly it's the geeks and the quiet kids from school who are the attractive ones on the outside and in. The 'popular attractive' kids have no personality to fall back on now.

Yay to geeks!

Yo, dropping in here to remind you that looks fade and change over the years and that personality is what matters the very most. Example: you can change your looks but your core personality will not change.

I know the looks fade stuff so does that mean I should just wait until later in life to focus on this type of stuff or should I try now as well?

I know the looks fade stuff so does that mean I should just wait until later in life to focus on this type of stuff or should I try now as well?

I would definitely try to do as much as you can now. So you have a lot of experience talking to women. And even though it might be scary, you have to let yourself be open to rejection. More than likely it's going to happen. But you can't let that stop you. 

Recently heard this on Bill Burrs Podcast:

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/3/a/c/3aca633eb574502c/MMPC_9-29-14.mp3?c_id=7671891&expiration=1412813561&hwt=a07f8c2b795f7bc937de55f2f8a5b71e (skip to 47:10)

Kinda wish shit like this was told to me my sophomore year of college. There's some solid advice there. Don't worry about walking to women, just have a good time. People are attracted to positive energy

You'll be fine, just focus on doing things that you enjoy and don't worry about the woman situation.

Yes I understand the hypocrisy of this considering me and my previous posts in this thread but I'm still working on it and honestly I'm getting there. Fuck I'm doing so much that I am enjoying that I really don't have much time to hang out with others so when I do, I just try to keep a positive attitude. 

my last two girlfriends were HUGE harry potter fans. Has kind of turned me off to reading or watching them. Unless the books are THAT good.

They're that good.

Had planned to hangout with the infamous girl I always mention in here tomorrow. I was excited. She texted me tonight postponing to next week because she has to help her sister with sewing or some bullshit. Great. I love constantly getting bailed on. Also I invited her to a show next weekend and she's already going with another dude. Obviously nothing to hold against her because nowadays were just friends I guess but I know it's going to fucking ruin the show for me seeing her there with some other dude. Not to mention I was super excited for this show.

The thing is that she knows you like her and you tried. A lot of people are too scared to even tell the person. You made an effort and you can't look back and regret that.

I couldn't even talk to the guy I liked and then I got upset when he didn't notice me. You did what you could which is more than most people, and you should feel proud of that.

Lol yeah just hard to bite the bullet when she used to really like me and always asked to hangout and SHE was the one instigating everything wahhh wahhh wahhh I've said this all a million times before. I fucked it up lol. She's moving to Tokyo for a year in a month so who knows what the fuck things will be like a year from now. I drunk post in this thread way too often.