MAN ADVICE v2.0

High five! I'm the same way. The last guy I sort of liked (I rarely like anyone. And this was a weird dumb situation anyways. It wouldn't have worked!) was a huge no go and I'm over it but a little sad but no. No no no. But I still think he's adorable and I want to be his friend that I can text all the time . :wub:

I think most people have that one person where things didn't really go anywhere and neither person is really sure why.

I know I have one of those.

I think most people have that one person where things didn't really go anywhere and neither person is really sure why.

I know I have one of those.

It's a sad feeling. But I barley know him lol. I just get too excited way too fast and then let down really quick. I normally don't like anyone so it's very strange when it does happen.

This whole situation just gave me a flash back to my first crush (when I was 18, I'm a late bloomer) and he called me to talk about his girl problems and I said something really stupid along the lines of "yeah...I know how that feels." His response? "Logan! You like boys?!" 

NEVAR 4GET.

This whole situation just gave me a flash back to my first crush (when I was 18, I'm a late bloomer) and he called me to talk about his girl problems and I said something really stupid along the lines of "yeah...I know how that feels." His response? "Logan! You like boys?!" 

NEVAR 4GET.

I shouldn't of laughed. Sorry.

I shouldn't of laughed. Sorry.

No, you totally should have. It's hilarious. So sad, so hilarious.

I have a "date"(?) tonight with the girl I'm always whining about in here, lol.

Going to a really cool restaurant with a nice patio since it's +25 outside. The place has tons of beer on tap and crazy food and desserts. We'll probably just get beer though.

Good luck! I'm rootin' for ya!

High five! I'm the same way. The last guy I sort of liked (I rarely like anyone. And this was a weird dumb situation anyways. It wouldn't have worked!) was a huge no go and I'm over it but a little sad but no. No no no. But I still think he's adorable and I want to be his friend that I can text all the time . :wub:

I did a stupid thing bout 8 years & got with a girl I shouldnt have & it ended wretchedly. After that I was like I can't go through this again. Some people aren't cut out for relationships & I've learned I'm the poster boy for those people. Life is just simpler without all that. Do I miss girls? Of course!!! But weighing that against what I've been through I know I've made the right decision.

Going to a really cool restaurant with a nice patio since it's +25 outside. The place has tons of beer on tap and crazy food and desserts. We'll probably just get beer though.

I've been waiting for you to ask me...

Good luck man, def rootin 4 ya!

I did a stupid thing bout 8 years & got with a girl I shouldnt have & it ended wretchedly. After that I was like I can't go through this again. Some people aren't cut out for relationships & I've learned I'm the poster boy for those people. Life is just simpler without all that. Do I miss girls? Of course!!! But weighing that against what I've been through I know I've made the right decision.

I can totally understand this to an extent. 

I like to subconsciously destroy myself. I know that any relationship I have will be difficult because of my sexuality and so I've never had one. But you know what's totally fun and helps cure your need for close human relationships? Get emotionally involved with someone you know won't work out! Let it internally eat at you until it ends horribly and you cry on your floor for 3 months! Woohoo!!!!

I like to subconsciously destroy myself. I know that any relationship I have will be difficult because of my sexuality and so I've never had one. But you know what's totally fun and helps cure your need for close human relationships? Get emotionally involved with someone you know won't work out! Let it internally eat at you until it ends horribly and you cry on your floor for 3 months! Woohoo!!!!

Do you only get emotionally with people because you know it won't work out though? Everyone loves a challenge!

Yeah I'm really good at fucking things up in a relationship. Same as you I subconsciously self-destruct & that of course extends to who I'm with & it always ends messy. What do you mean by you've never had one because of your sexuality? If you dont wanna say I totally understand, just found that an interesting reason for never having had one.

Yeah I'm really good at fucking things up in a relationship. Same as you I subconsciously self-destruct & that of course extends to who I'm with & it always ends messy. What do you mean by you've never had one because of your sexuality? If you dont wanna say I totally understand, just found that an interesting reason for never having had one.

I love talking about my sexuality, I'm a total weirdo. I think I've had a good chunk of discussions with people on the board about it because I'm super open. 

I identify as asexual. It means that I don't experience sexual attraction and that's why the #NSFL (not safe for Logan) jokes exist. Talks about sex make me uncomfortable, I'm a lot better with it than I used to be but it's still not something I can really...talk...about with people without feeling uneasy. 

However! I do identify as a romantic asexual (asexuality is this huuuuge umbrella and the cool thing is that it's going to FINALLY be taught in sex education classes so that kids like me don't go through life thinking they're broken!) As a romantic asexual, I still desire to be in a fully functional romantic relationship. Whereas there are aromantic asexuals who don't want anything to do with romantic relationships! 

The real struggle with asexuality is that it's not black and white. As I get older and experience more relationships with people, it has the opportunity to change and grow with me. There is a REALLY good chance that I'll end up identifying as a demisexual which is someone who only experiences sexual attraction when they are "in love" with someone. There's also a chance that it won't happen. 

I used to hate touching all together and I'm starting to learn that it's okay when I really, really trust people. I'm okay with high fives/hugs in general, but if I don't know you well...you can't put an arm on my shoulder or touch my hand. Things like that. I will completely freak out. 

Basically, sex is a pretty big thing in most relationships. If I'm ever in a committed relationship with someone who isn't asexual (which is probably going to happen because only 1% of the human population identifies this way), it's probably going to be one of our biggest challenges. 

I always date guys who are mean. Apparently everything I do I stupid. Knitting is stupid. My music is stupid. My jokes are stupid. The way I dress is stupid. So, I don't venture out anymore. Id like to meet a nice guy but id rather be alone than have to listen to how terrible I am with everything.

My last boyfriend always called me boring. Why should someone have to put up with that? You're right, life is simpler not dealing with all that.

I think I know more about people on these boards than I do in real life. Nobody should settle for anything, as weird as you may think you are there will be someone out there who finds all those things absolutely fascinating. When you find that person, it'll last.

My girlfriend is a sci-fi nerd who loves comic books and theatre. Complete opposite of me really but I absolutely love the geeky side to her. Makes her different than all the other (slightly dull if I'm honest) girls that there were before.

I think I know more about people on these boards than I do in real life. Nobody should settle for anything, as weird as you may think you are there will be someone out there who finds all those things absolutely fascinating. When you find that person, it'll last.

My girlfriend is a sci-fi nerd who loves comic books and theatre. Complete opposite of me really but I absolutely love the geeky side to her. Makes her different than all the other (slightly dull if I'm honest) girls that there were before.

You hold on to her! Geeky girls are awesome. :D

I always date guys who are mean. Apparently everything I do I stupid. Knitting is stupid. My music is stupid. My jokes are stupid. The way I dress is stupid. So, I don't venture out anymore. Id like to meet a nice guy but id rather be alone than have to listen to how terrible I am with everything.

My last boyfriend always called me boring. Why should someone have to put up with that? You're right, life is simpler not dealing with all that.

That's a bummer, I'd rather be alone than with anyone who would put down stuff I'm into. 

I've known the girl I love for six years. We both have a lot of anxiety and baggage and its caused things to be a roller coaster but we've been able to learn and grow inside of the relationship so it's been good. One of the things I learned is that I don't want someone who's like me, difference are good but caring about other peoples things is essential. She'll go with me to my nerdy shit, Ill go with her to her's.  

Don't date someone who thinks your interests are stupid. If they're not down with the thigs you enjoy, they're not really down with you.

Although, whenever my girlfriend wears her Misfits shirt I make a fart noise and say "Boooo fuck the misfits" but that's because I'm a dick.

Totally agree with the 1st part.

And regarding the 2nd part: to be fair, The Misfits do suck.