MAN ADVICE v2.0

I think I made moves like 30% of the time when dating. Usually I would have that internal conversation with myself, trying to psych myself up, then just say fuck it and go for the kill.

yep... still just do not understand what is wrong with me.

moved to another city, another state! and the same bullshit just follows.

met a girl online a few days ago.. after some conversation, i ended by giving her my number.

she texted me today asking if i'd wanna grab drinks tonight.

as boldly predicted.. it didn't happen.

so while i was out with my friends tonight, we collectively toyed with my tinder. chatting with a couple girls here and there, allowing the female friends i was with to both guide me and take over (which lead to the brilliant opening of "you look like you smell nice.")

and by the end of the night, they all sat there scratching their heads as i continued striking out. 

i am absolutely convinced that this happens to only me, even tho you're proof it doesn't. One second she's telling me so many things about how she can't wait to hang and then we make plans and then I'm

HOME ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, WITH ALL MY DOORS LOCKED UP TIGHT

I used to love me some laser tag. Back in my late teens and early twenties my friends and I used to smoke cigars every Tuesday and then go play laser tag (or go bowling or something, but we played laser tag pretty consistently for a few months). Good times.

We called it Dude Day Tuesdays. NO GIRLS ALLOWED. We were pretty loose with that rule though. Definitely no girlfriends allowed though.

i had one tuesday.. it was the best ever.

started with free grand slams at dennys (next day after super bowl promo?)

played some fire til you tire laser tag

saw a $5 movie

got a half price pizza

and the went out for dollar drafts

tuesdays are so damn underrated.

i used to live in a house where the only 3 shows that were ever on tv were himym, survivor, and jackass.

as a result, i was exposed to dozens of episodes of it, and never once laughed. not even a smirk. 

i used to live in a house where the only 3 shows that were ever on tv were himym, survivor, and jackass.

as a result, i was exposed to dozens of episodes of it, and never once laughed. not even a smirk. 

God I hate HIMYM. I enjoyed the first few seasons for what it was but it devolved very very quickly into an unwatchable mess and that ending is the worst.