It's so good. Next time I go I'll take a pic. I've been there about 5 times and have NO idea what the rest of the menu tastes like lol

Haha! You sound like my wife. We go places and she orders the same. fucking. thing. every. time. :P  It d

rives me nuts, but she knows what she likes, and thats what she wants.

Me, I like to sample all of the delicious treats a place has to offer!

Haha! You sound like my wife. We go places and she orders the same. fucking. thing. every. time. :P It d

rives me nuts, but she knows what she likes, and thats what she wants.

Me, I like to sample all of the delicious treats a place has to offer!

Normally I'm the adventurous one but that burger is so damn good!

The best burger I've had is from the Back Bay Social Club in Boston, MA.  I've only had it twice and it has been years because I rarely get down into the city much these days but if I did go back I wouldn't even have to look at the menu.  They use some crazy beef blend (maybe skirt steak and short rib and something else?), a house-made non-Brioche roll, Vermont cheddar and awesome caramelized onions.  Amazing.

156985_820893011679_194001_n.jpg

Nowadays, living all the way in the suburbs, I get my burger fix at Five Guys or this place named Burton's Grill.  The Burton's burger has american, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, fried onion strings and a secret thousand island-ey sauce and it is fantastic.  It is way way better than a burger from a suburban regional mall/shopping center chain has any right to be.  Now I want one.  

Finally, at places where you order basically whatever you want, I have three go-tos depending on my mood

• American or cheddar, lettuce, tomato, pickles, ketchup (the basic) with or without bacon
  • Cheddar, caramelized/grilled onions, BBQ sauce, with or without bacon
  • Cheddar or Monterey Jack, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole

burgers and pizza, man. i think i could live without anything else.

and this may sound like absolute blasphemy, but i have to talk up mcdonald's clubhouse burger. that thing is legit.

i'm going to say the best i've ever had was at the penrose in nyc. had it twice, each during brunch, so of course the fried egg and applewood bacon were included. lettuce, tomato, pickle, caramelized onion, american. 

also have to give some love to boston- the blue collar at tasty burger is insane. and anything at b. good is simply fantastic.

Yyyyum! Carmelized onion is awesome! That photo RivannaJunction posted looks great! (Those fries look incredible too.)

If there's one thing that bugs me it's when you get a great burger, but subpar fries.

like tasteless crinkle fries that probably came out of a grocery store freezer? 

that was the first thing we did when we got to california, and i was hugely disappointed. blame it on every single person who talked it up as the greatest fast food option in the world. another example of shitty fries ruining a burger too.

i'd take jack in the box / carl's jr. over in-n-out 10/10 times.

that was the first thing we did when we got to california, and i was hugely disappointed. blame it on every single person who talked it up as the greatest fast food option in the world. another example of shitty fries ruining a burger too.

I felt the same way when I finally had Steak and shake. Completely overrated

I think in-n-out is just a novelty thing. When I went there I got a 4x4 and fries animal style. It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible. I just liked that I could order as many patties as I wanted.

Believe it or not, I've never been to a Carl's Junior...I've been to Hardee's when I was a kid, and I know they're pretty much the White Castle/Krystal thing where they're pretty

Much the same place.

Speaking of which, if I had to pick a fast food burger, surprisingly, I'm going White Castle. I can slam those little sliders hard.

I felt the same way when I finally had Steak and shake. Completely overrated

Hard to compare Steak N Shake to anything really good because it's just a budget friendly place, but I adore the Jalapeno Crunch Steak Burger. One of my favs. Plus with the endless supply of coupons my wife & I can each get a meal, drinks, & I usually add a side & we get out of there for $15 AFTER tip.

Prepare yourself for burger pics. I am already feeling the hunger for my next awesome burger....

To date one of the best burgers I have ever had was from Stella's Bar and Grill in Bellevue, Nebraska. It was incredibly good. Their staple burger comes with bacon, cheese and a fried egg. The single patty was thick and everything was cooked perfectly (runny fried egg is a must and I prefer my burger medium rare). No complaints what so ever and even though I have only had it once, I will never forget it and can't wait to eat it again. Also, you can never go wrong with sweet potato waffle fries. 

StellasBurger.jpg

My current favorite burger place in San Antonio is BurgerFi. Straight up deliciousness. Also love that you can get a burger, fries, shake and local beer on tap there. Plus all of the different combos of burgers and fries that are "off the menu" are great.

BurgerFi2.jpg

I've never had bad fries at In n Out. Handcut fries >  all other fast food fries. Period. 

InNOutBurger.jpg

in like 2007 when i was like 15 my band spent one day in the recording studio to get 5 songs done (lol) and we sent our drummer to wendys to pick up 10 burgers, and he came back with 10 burgers, and he took the lettuce and tomatos and pickles and mayo and all that jazz off the burgers.  OFF EVERY BURGER!