PO: Basement - Further Sky EP

Topshelf has had Wild Ones, all of 7"s (Donovan wolfington, nai harvest, Diamond Youth), Frameworks, Field Mouse, Special Explosion. I can't think of really that much I've ordered from RFC this year haha.

Seahaven, Modern Baseball, Camera Shy have all had great releases this year. I ESPECIALLY am very excited for the Nothing/Whirr split that is "supposed" to come out in the spring.

Seahaven, Modern Baseball, Camera Shy have all had great releases this year. I ESPECIALLY am very excited for the Nothing/Whirr split that is "supposed" to come out in the spring.

Seahaven was solid, just way too expensive to buy. Hated Modern Baseball, they were so boring last night as well. Still need to listen to Camera Shy.

I just need that fucking Empire! Empire! split

In for a clear!! Really debating whether i should get the other 2 varianta too.....

rfc is on point this year. Where is tsr?

between braid, frameworks, field mouse, wild ones, you blew it, special explosion, the various 7"s, and plans for new prawn, agbpol, etc, I think they've definitely shown up this year. ;-) a new album from braid is a big deal.

both these labels have been killing it this year. it's been a terrible year for my wallet.

I haven't skipped a RFC, TSR or TE release all year. Likely won't either. At this point I have every RFC release except for the This Is Hell/Nightmare of You split (which seems to be impossible to find). I have every TE release, and like 80 TSR releases. Such consistently awesome labels, I never have a hard time forking over my money to any of them.

• 1 month later...