Jump to content

PO: He Is Legend - Heavy Fruit


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who is legend?  and how heavy is his fruit?

Imo, It's not bad musically. It kind of picks up were It Hates You left off. However, I find it to be their least interesting album in terms of lyrics. that's just my current personal opinion though.

This ^

56 minutes ago, V3XED said:

For a single LP on black vinyl .... Yikes! Can't wait to hear the album but efff that

I'll second that. Surely that's simply an oversight on Merchnows site and this is at least a 2xLP Gatefold..

Lets talk about this singles tho. Oh man this is like freakin Suck Out the Poison 2. And then they go and do a fade out and fade in on the album closer!? Steady be my heart..

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2019 at 11:02 AM, andrewlucas said:

Schuyler just wrote me and said this...

”The label put the kibosh on that bc it was our first release with them. We are going to work out a perk for those few of you who ordered it. Brainstorming on that one. Probably guestlist on upcoming headlining tour in July”

Meh, they never delivered on the perk for people who helped crowdfund through Indiegogo for Few. People who ordered the vinyl got the exact same copy as the one that went up on Merchnow, only we paid $12-$14 more. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2019 at 9:02 AM, andrewlucas said:

Schuyler just wrote me and said this...

”The label put the kibosh on that bc it was our first release with them. We are going to work out a perk for those few of you who ordered it. Brainstorming on that one. Probably guestlist on upcoming headlining tour in July”

I am confused...... how does a label put the "Kibosh" on something that was crowdfunded and supposedly created with that money? I am assuming that a band that crowdfunds and self funds something most likely owns the rights to it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I am confused...... how does a label put the "Kibosh" on something that was crowdfunded and supposedly created with that money? I am assuming that a band that crowdfunds and self funds something most likely owns the rights to it? 

I think he's speaking of White Bat which will be supported and funded by Spinefarm Records. I was referring to their last record Few that they crowdfunded.

 

Edited by Mattiktpq
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mattiktpq said:

I think he's speaking of White Bat which will be supported and funded by Spinefarm Records. I was referring to their last record Few that they crowdfunded.

 

Hes speaking of few, and saying that they stopped the color pressing they sold. I am talking about few and not mentioning the new one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it’s about few. The label was probably like “yeah we’re not gonna spend a bunch of money to press 100 color records. However, in my opinion, even if it came at a loss of profit for that one perk, they should have bit the bullet and done it for the respect of the fans. I’m sure they made some sort of profit off everything else. Sucks to spend a bunch of money to press  small run but if you aren’t willing to deliver on the goods then don’t offer them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

Yeah it’s about few. The label was probably like “yeah we’re not gonna spend a bunch of money to press 100 color records. However, in my opinion, even if it came at a loss of profit for that one perk, they should have bit the bullet and done it for the respect of the fans. I’m sure they made some sort of profit off everything else. Sucks to spend a bunch of money to press  small run but if you aren’t willing to deliver on the goods then don’t offer them. 

Or ya know... offer a refund if you can’t deliver.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website