PO: Ryan Adams - Self-Titled 9/9/14

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's crazy expensive. I broke down and bought London 1 & 2, and Copenhagen. There are 2 duplicate songs from the 3 LPs, it was the best combo I could find between the LPs. I've listened to them all digitally, and the performances are insane.

I got to say though $500 for the box set without the box. That's $33.33 an LP, that's not really any sort of discount, but hey, I guess people felt differently, thing sold out in an hour or two.

Yeah, it's crazy expensive. I broke down and bought London 1 & 2, and Copenhagen. There are 2 duplicate songs from the 3 LPs, it was the best combo I could find between the LPs. I've listened to them all digitally, and the performances are insane.

I got to say though $500 for the box set without the box. That's $33.33 an LP, that's not really any sort of discount, but hey, I guess people felt differently, thing sold out in an hour or two.

That's Highway robbery considering what this box originally sold for. Not surprised though as there are a ton of nut bag cat lady RA fans out there that will use these LPs as a pillow.

That's Highway robbery considering what this box originally sold for. Not surprised though as there are a ton of nut bag cat lady RA fans out there that will use these LPs as a pillow.

You also gotta look at the fact that the original price was insanely low. Less than $10 per LP, and included a nice box and the 217 track download. Yeah 500 is a big increase, but it originally could have been sold for over 300 and wouldnt have gotten too many groans.

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered one from bullmoose. Neither of my local shops had them this time, but one did have the Jacksonville single which I didn't have.

Hey thanks! 

your reply to this topic coming up in my email just now reminded me to check Bullmoose to see if they still had this available for shipping. 

They did! And I thought i had missed out. 

New 7" No Shadow

http://ryanadams.shopfirebrand.com/collections/7/products/no-shadow-7

Side A:
No Shadow

Side B:
It's In My Head
Stoned Alone

"Johnny came rumbling into PaxAm one night with this riff and an idea of what it was about- a few hour later and one take on a 2 inch 24 track tape machine later we had No Shadow… typed up on my manual typewriter and born and delivered from a simple riff we found on his i phone. Johnny is a real songwriter and one of the deepest guitar players out there. Thats us singing and playing and playing all the parts ourselves with just our pal Marshal Vore on drums.

The B side is from the first night we met where all we did was play and didn’t say a word. This was the third thing we ever played together and there was no discussion. True rock and roll moments, as they should be, unfussy and delivered with all the heart and soul we had that night.

Track three is a little song I wrote about being stoned in the 7-11 parking lot across from Pax which is groundhog day for me and most that fly with us."

We love you PaxAmer’s.  Have a great XMAS

Enjoy. 

DRA Winter 2014

I assume Johnny is Johnny Depp?