FREE: Art Print (Details Inside)

corey.

ALSO: Since I got such a good response, I'm honestly gonna keep doing some free print contests since that many people committed to the shipping process.

It'd be great if some of ya'll bought some though, as I'm a full time artist working in a diy music scene :)

So yeah... new contest real soon! probably this week.

Why would someone down vote my OP? What a dick thing to do. It's a give away. Haha. I don't understand people, and down votes obviously don't matter, but the fact that someone felt the need/want to do that is ridiculous.

This is no longer a mystery. It was ole fuck boy with the broken AFI record who was unhappy with an offer I made him the other day. He hates contests/give aways.

2aqlh1.png

Also, bobpaul can go fuck himself too for down voting my last post after entering the contest? I'm not trying to be a little bitch but I can't help but call you guys out. Don't enter in any of my give aways or whatever anymore Mr. "warm regards" lyin' ass mutha fucka.

4k79kg.png

2eezyqd.png

This is no longer a mystery. It was ole fuck boy with the broken AFI record who was unhappy with an offer I made him the other day. He hates contests/give aways.

2aqlh1.png

Also, bobpaul can go fuck himself too for down voting my last post after entering the contest? I'm not trying to be a little bitch but I can't help but call you guys out. Don't enter in any of my give aways or whatever anymore Mr. "warm regards" lyin' ass mutha fucka.

4k79kg.png

2eezyqd.png

haha, that fucktard is out for BLOOD now, isn't he?

It's fuckin hilarious man, some of these plebs thrive off of clicking a button and it makes them feel powerful. Just got like 10 from the same guy in the row going through my comments and downvoting them. Shoutout to xadamhudsonx!

It's fuckin hilarious man, some of these plebs thrive off of clicking a button and it makes them feel powerful. Just got like 10 from the same guy in the row going through my comments and downvoting them. Shoutout to xadamhudsonx!

Right. I'm just tryna trade some records and art.