FREE: Art Print (Details Inside)

corey.

The responses in my "give aways" have been cool. And I realized I just like giving music/art away to people who will enjoy it. So for this one I want to give away one of my art prints. I figured it's still relevant on this board because I've worked for bands, but I'm not gonna limit anyone to a specific print, it could be one of my personal illustrations.

So here's the deal: whoever wins can choose any print of mine they see at www.coreypurvis.com or if they know of other things I've done that aren't on my website. (Like this shirt for TWIABP)

The majority of my prints are 11x14" on 12x18" heavy weight paper. However, some sizes do vary and are typically listed on the website. They'll be signed and all that jazz.

The only thing I ask for in this is that the winner covers shipping costs. I mail prints priority 2-day to avoid chances of them being bent and what not, so shipping is around $6 but comes with tracking/insurance. Sorry if that seems steep, as it's not media mail.

Note: everything below the "symmetry" link on my website is personal work, not for a band. Although it may appear so.

I will choose the winner with a random selection generator and the contest will end tomorrow (6/23) at 8pm eastern time.

Just comment below to enter!

In for front bottoms

you should check out www.fafatl.com. a group of artists hide art around atlanta and post a picture on twitter/instagram of where it is and whoever gets there first gets it. There's a couple screenprinters. Might be something you'd be into in Indiana.

That's rad, definitely will check that out

Support this guy! He sent me one of the first Teen Suicide prints, really nice dude, and it looks great. It's pinned up above my turntable right now actually.

Hype photo?

dude you are such a selfless and badass person! please enter me as i will now be closely following your art and personally supporting you as much as i can due to your selflessness!

Dude thanks a lot. I appreciate it!