PO: Jawbreaker - 24 Hour Revenge Therapy reissue

Adam said that he didn't want to mess with the tracklisting for the reissue, which is why they sent the extra tracks as a download. When I first got the record I felt the same way you did, but after reading that comment it made a little more sense to me why they did it this way.

i would've liked bivouac/chesterfield king as one release

and mudhoney did same thing w/ the superfuzz/bigmuff ep. i would've really liked to have the cd tracklisting on one vinyl release.

and L7 smell the magic too...

Anyone else not get a shipping notification yet? It's been over a week and I got no response from the contact form I filled out. Not freaking out just yet but not sure why some folks got theirs immediately.

I'm pretty sure it's just Adam packing 300 red ones (plus black ones).. and this label is not his only gig. Pretend it's 1996 and it will take 8 weeks to get to you. If you get it earlier, then boom, the mail gods sent you an early present.

Received mine today. So stoked. Beautiful red and it sounds amazing. There was a handwritten message on the outside of the box. Did anyone else get one? Was this written by Adam?

Got mine today too. Also red (172 grams) and had a drawing with "Coffee is for losers" on my box. Really awesome and old school. Made my day.

So I split shipping with a friend so he ordered 2. He received 1 red and 1 black. With a note inside that said he was trying to "hook more people up with the red so here's 1 black". Now wtf do we do, arm wrestle for it? I get that nowadays people are flipper paranoid when people order multiple copies but there still are people like me and my friends who share orders. Ugh.

So I split shipping with a friend so he ordered 2. He received 1 red and 1 black. With a note inside that said he was trying to "hook more people up with the red so here's 1 black". Now wtf do we do, arm wrestle for it? I get that nowadays people are flipper paranoid when people order multiple copies but there still are people like me and my friends who share orders. Ugh.

Spilt both records in half and glue 1/2 black and 1/2 red together. That or joint custody.

Brilliant. I did this two and as neither of us are in the USA, it's sitting with a third party who's going to be sending it across in a big parcel. Two Schwartzenbach nerds from 20 years ago and one of us has to miss out. Not impressed.

Got this email from Adam regarding early order still not having shipped so I can stop my whining:

sorry for the delay getting back to you,

if you ordered a teeshirt and record, or a teeshirt only, your order has not been processed. i just picked up the shirts from the printer today, so i'm back on track to fill the remaining orders. (those of you who want red vinyl -- if you made the cut of under 250 or therabouts, i have your red lp set aside...)

please understand that it may take a couple more weeks, as i'm doing this by myself and the release of 24 hour revenge therapy has made me more busy than i anticipated.

thanks!

adam