so i was at hottopic....

I picked up the Gaslight Ep and the BTMI (on clear with blue haze) from my local shop. They've had alot of good stuff recently- The new Blacklisted, The Hopesfall 10", all the Trustkill double album splits, ETID...

But it always depends on the store. My local one get's just about everything in... the next closest store (literally 10 miles away) gets no vinyl whatsoever... weird.

saying Hi to a friend that works there..

I love how everytime someone mentions that they went to Hot Topic they explain why they were in there.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that you really were saying hi to a friend, but if the story involved you walking into Old Navy or Mervyn's you wouldn't explain to us why you were in there. It's not just you, it's pretty much everyone (I've been guilty of it too). I just think it's funny.

i went in for the new found glory single and came out with... rage against the machine- people of the sun, the nfg 7", senor & queen, chiodos bone palace ( i think thats what its called) foxbury hot tubs and a fuled by ramen 5 7" set. i didnt know know they carried that stuff. they also had copies of against me! axl, panic before the breakdown and defftones. crazy.

it all works relative to the volume size of sales. The higher the volume in sales is, the larger the selection will be. This ranges from no music to a ton of music. I have worked for another company in 5 malls all of which had Hot Topics so I've seen a wide range, but at your higher volume store you can usually find some good stuff.