PO NOW: Hostage Calm - Die On Stage

I love the hell out of these guys and RFC. I was looking through the other LPs to see if I could combine shipping and realized I own pretty much everything that they have put out in the past few years...I was just missing new Tigers Jaw...hah

Cannot wait for the day this download shows up! 

boom got a /300 variant - this album is so fucking good. even better than Please Remain Calm.

PRC is great but i do feel like they are capable of making a better record. So many bands seem to have that potential and waste it. Really hope you're right and this band comes through for me.

glad that /300 color is sold out. they need to blow up, I don't want to see them break up after this album cycle.

also seeing them with man overboard in November in a 200 cap room. Can't wait, but i hope they'll still play S/T stuff...

These dudes have been my favorite band for a while and it's been a shame seeing their labelmates and other bands from CT getting wider recognition like the billboard 200. Hopefully this release corrects that issue. They work way too hard to not be recognized.

• 2 weeks later...