PO: MOV Korn Discography

The MOV copy of the s/t debut is on sale for $19.99 @ SoundStage Direct.  Not sure if its the black or colored vinyl.

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/korn-korn-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml

The coupon code "SH" should give you an additional 15% off.  If not, "LP10" might work for 10% off.

• 4 weeks later...

Anything from MOV I aored from www.newonvinyl.com

Great prices and they ALWAYS guarantee me the color LP. I just order the Korn Life is Peachy in Clear on saturday. Easily placed a dozen orders through them.

Great site to deal with

Will possibly have to order from them 

Issues is being released on a yellow/red mixed variation limited to 1,500 copies this month I've seen either the 17th-21st. 

Might have to buy it because the gold gohastings copy I have is thin and sounds inferior to what music on vinyl produces

With that being said, I'm going to put my copy of issues up on ebay and sell it to some scrub with a crosley

Will possibly have to order from them 

Issues is being released on a yellow/red mixed variation limited to 1,500 copies this month I've seen either the 17th-21st. 

Might have to buy it because the gold gohastings copy I have is thin and sounds inferior to what music on vinyl produces

With that being said, I'm going to put my copy of issues up on ebay and sell it to some scrub with a crosley

Whats wrong with the issues from hastings? I was considering it.

Word I only listened to it once and thought I should have gone with the MOV version. Maybe it does sound fine, but compared to my other Korn records, it's not the best even though it's my favorite album by them. I'll give it another listen. 

Also, MOV only presses colored variants until those are all gone then they press black, correct? Basically, I'll get the yellow/red variant no matter where I order it from, just as long as it's on or close to it's release date?

Listening to it now and it sounds fine actually. I remember why I was hating on how thin it is because my copy has a slight warp and some surface noise at the beginning of falling away from me. Bought it for $20.99 so I'll just stick with it. The yellow/red will probably look like this copy of Juturna I have

My copy of Life Is Peachy turned up yesterday, it sounds great, and I always think that clear vinyl looks so epic. Have to admit that spinning it made me realise that I've always neglected listening to the album in favour of their other stuff, but I actually really love it. I think it just gets forgotten because it suffers from being in the shadow of their first album...

Put my preorder in for Issues, really looking forward to that! The MOV presses have been top notch.

people actually like stuff past FTL? thats cray cray gurl

I have every Korn album. I really wish that their covers album would be released. Search youtube for Korn Love My Way. It's great.

Also it'd be rad if the Jonathan Davis original songs from Queen of the Damned had a proper release, you can find the songs online (the tracks with JD singing). He wrote them around the time of issues, which you can totally hear the influence on those tracks.