PO: MOV Korn Discography

I remember seeing Brian Johnson using prompters too during a more recent concert.

Axl Rose was doing it as far back as 1991 on the Use Your Illusion tour (my first gig).

On topic, about half the places I would expect to see this haven't put it up yet and the main one in the UK I'd expect to be selling this (Banquet) don't seem to be selling many or at least the number they say they have is barely going down.

Even "Untitled" lol? I am a huge KoRn guy and I have a hard time listening to some of the albums without Head.

I really enjoyed Terry Bozzio's work on the Untitled album more than Fieldy/Davis/Munky lol. Terry's a fuckin' machine. Next to Peart,  Bozzio is my second favourite drummer. 

I thought Untitled it was alright. Not great, but ok. Anything can beat TPOT in my opinion. That's the only Korn album I haven't and will not buy.

Ugh. $51 at Amazon? SSD is free shiping over $35, so definitely the best deal so far.

ETR's domestic pressing of "Korn" self titled will be out on Black Friday later this year will be $35 srp for those who missed it earlier in the thread.

Our pressing will be 1500 copies on black and 500 copies on coke bottle clear(Randomly included within the pressing of 2000 copies). 

ETR's domestic pressing of "Korn" self titled will be out on Black Friday later this year will be $35 srp for those who missed it earlier in the thread.

Our pressing will be 1500 copies on black and 500 copies on coke bottle clear(Randomly included within the pressing of 2000 copies).

So I won't be able to pick the clear, it will be a lucky random? I have no luck haha. I was holding out for the ETR clear.

I'm 99% positive Life is Peachy from SSD is the previously released black MOV version.  I think the colored versions are coming down the line

Yeah, you're right. Looking at that catalog number, it's obviously an old product. Sorry, Randy; I read that as "LP" and thought you were referring the the self-titled.

So I won't be able to pick the clear, it will be a lucky random? I have no luck haha. I was holding out for the ETR clear.

We are still working out all the details but i am pretty sure they are going to let us sell some of the clear on our webstore as well. We are waiting on final word from the board of directors & will report back once i know for sure

So the S/T is also up on Music Record Shop; per the thread linked below you can get 20% off with the code "dustin2014", plus free shipping.  

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/104535-20-off-musicrecordshopcom/

Total comes out to about $32 if you don't have tax. Pretty sweet deal. I'm regretting jumping the gun on SSD now. Has anyone had success canceling orders from them?

So the S/T is also up on Music Record Shop; per the thread linked below you can get 20% off with the code "dustin2014", plus free shipping.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/104535-20-off-musicrecordshopcom/

Total comes out to about $32 if you don't have tax. Pretty sweet deal. I'm regretting jumping the gun on SSD now. Has anyone had success canceling orders from them?

Sweet, thanks for the code. Never cancelled a SSD order before sorry can't help.