PO: MOV Korn Discography

Even "Untitled" lol? I am a huge KoRn guy and I have a hard time listening to some of the albums without Head.

Untitled is a great album, for me is what SYOTOS could be sounded if they doesn't put some Korn gimmick sounds (for some fans) and really go into their indus experiments (excuse my english...).

I was a huge Korn fan in the past (got a Korn tatt, you have laughed yet on this board), I'm still but not as hard as before. I have seen them live at least a dozen times. The last time was two month ago, the Korn staff has invited the "Korn France" team as I become and we interviewed the band. The band really enjoyed to perform, the come back of Head is a great thing for the band. The last album is awesome.

I am not really in love with the lasts albums since Head and David has left the band.

For me in order :

Issues > Untouchables > Korn > Follow The Leader > Life Is Peachy > Take A Look In The Mirror > The Paradigm Shift > Untitled > The Path Of Totality > See You On The Other Side > Korn III.

Prior to the announcement of the album reissue did you:

- Listen to the album in its entirety within the last year.

- Think to yourself man I really want this record pressed.

- Listen to the newest album by the band in question.

- Go see the band at their latest show in your city.

- Ever tell someone IRL that you are a fan of the band.

- Know if the band was active or not.

If you can't say yes to at least 4 of these then you should reevaluate your decision to purchase the album as you are buying it solely for nostalgia and after the album is played once it will never leave your shelf.

Hah, I like this! But seeing the band live in their current state doesn't really pertain as to how they sounded back then. It certainly goes for Korn.

I havent this followed this band or listened to anything since Issues but even I know that Head is back in this band

Untitled is a great album, for me is what SYOTOS could be sounded if they doesn't put some Korn gimmick sounds (for some fans) and really go into their indus experiments (excuse my english...).

I was a huge Korn fan in the past (got a Korn tatt, you have laughed yet on this board), I'm still but not as hard as before. I have seen them live at least a dozen times. The last time was two month ago, the Korn staff has invited the "Korn France" team as I become and we interviewed the band. The band really enjoyed to perform, the come back of Head is a great thing for the band. The last album is awesome.

I am not really in love with the lasts albums since Head and David has left the band.

For me in order :

Issues > Untouchables > Korn > Follow The Leader > Life Is Peachy > Take A Look In The Mirror > The Paradigm Shift > Untitled > The Path Of Totality > See You On The Other Side > Korn III.

Head is back in the band. I think he was on the last album. I watched the Guitar Sessions with Korn. Other than that I had no idea they were still around and had to look it up. Didnt know they were active putting out releases. Last time I paid attention was Issues