Sleep - The Clarity - "A thread just for this."

A quick note on the black vinyl version. Aquarius is still thinking they might get copies. I asked Andee when I was checking with him on some other stock things. His response:

"we're waiting on a repress of the sleep and it likely will only be black vinyl. we don't know when it will be availble or how many copies we'll be able to get (we'll try to get as may as we can), but feel free to send anyone our way to be put on a waiting list to be notified when the records arrive."

So, if you're still looking for a copy, it probably doesn't hurt to see what they can do for you. They don't always come through, but they've had a pretty good success rate for me over the years.

Was it confirmed they are having copies on tour?

I might have missed it in the past 6 pages of posts, but I think it was only the Southern Lord Facebook that said they'd have them at shows - and not as an announcement, more of a "I would guess they'll have them at their upcoming shows" kind of way.  Seeing as they've been popping up pre-tour, I would guess they will have them at their shows only if they don't sell out of them prior.

Again, I could missed something though, and I'm mostly just inferring here.

I think Southern Lord only said something because they more than likely know something seeing as how they and Sleep are pretty solidly in cahoots. I would trust that they have sound information and just didn't want to make an official announcement. Plus, I do think Sleep hinted at having copies at the shows on tour on their own Facebook. I could be wrong though.

Got my green copy today. It sounds incredible. The etching looks great and the vinyl is super heavy. Only issue is the lack of cover art.

Who's gonna make some sleeves?!

My tracking from Aquarius has not updated from having electronic info received. I'm wondering if they sold me a copy that they're anticipating getting from the repress and are just waiting for that to come in for if they forgot to actually physically bring the package to the PO.