Need positive thoughts sent my way please

Thanks to each and everyone of you. I really appreciate the kind words.

Tomorrow will be a tough day as we put her in her final resting place. I know it will be super hard but I hope this will bring some sort of closure of what we've been going through over the last month.

I am truly truly sorry for what you and your family have gone through. My mom is the the person in my life and there have been a number of health scares that have kept me up at night, and knowing that we are only mortal makes it that much harder. I am so sorry and all of my thoughts are sent to you and your loved ones.

Thanks guys. Today was hard but it was also such a beautiful service. Just being around so many people that shared with me their stories/experiences they had my with my mom was amazing. It was also really nice to see a lot of people in my old neighborhood that I hadn't seen since my childhood came to show their respects.

I know it will be very tough to get through each day but I know it will get better in time. Today brought some closure to everything we have been going through over the last month.

And I know I've said this a lot in here and although I don't even know what 90% of you guys even look like, I still appreciate all the posts and sending your thoughts my way. This community is a big part of my life and although this place gets pretty ridiculous from time to time, all you guys that have posted in here reminds me why I love it here. This place is so much more than just stuff about records. I feel honored to have some of the interactions I've had with some of you guys.

Hey Brock. I haven't been on the boards much lately and just read the new about your mom. Really sorry to hear about it.

I lost my dad last September, and although I think about him about 100 times a day, the pain does get easier. Stay strong man.

Thanks dude, means a lot

Brock

I wish you and your family (especially your father) the best. I hope when you run into memory lane with her you draw inspiration from her. Mothers are amazing and as a parent myself (a father) it must have been a tremendous honor to be your parent based on your wanting to seek out positivity here. May she rest in peace Brock and may you channel her energy in time of need. I can't offer you wishes to stay strong, I would offer you the opposite, if ever you feel like unfolding the tears, it's absolutely perfectly fine. If ever you need anything feel free to message me any time.

-Josh

Brock

I wish you and your family (especially your father) the best. I hope when you run into memory lane with her you draw inspiration from her. Mothers are amazing and as a parent myself (a father) it must have been a tremendous honor to be your parent based on your wanting to seek out positivity here. May she rest in peace Brock and may you channel her energy in time of need. I can't offer you wishes to stay strong, I would offer you the opposite, if ever you feel like unfolding the tears, it's absolutely perfectly fine. If ever you need anything feel free to message me any time.

-Josh

Hey Josh, thanks a lot for that. I appreciate that a lot.

Dude, no words can express how sad I feel for your loss. My closest loss was my grandfather who basically raised me, all I could think of positively was he was no longer in pain. I still think about him everyday. She will be with you every minute of everyday. You'll carry her with you in your thoughts. Much love brother.

Hey man,

On Thursday just gone I unfortunately also lost my mother to cancer so know exactly what you're going through and it's fucking horrible.

If you ever need to talk to someone who's going through it too then I'm always here.

I'm very sorry to hear that man. PM me if you ever want to talk.