15% / 20% Off @ MusicRecordShop.com [UPDATED]

First I've heard of MRS, site looks great! A shame that they don't seem to ship internationally :-(

I hate being in the UK sometimes!

Don't worry.. You aren't missing much. They have horrible customer service and questionable selling practices.

I would shop elsewhere. There are so many other places that are better.

Interesting.  I contacted them a few weeks ago about cancelling one pre-ordered item that was holding up an order.  They got back to me within a couple days saying it wasn't a problem and that my Glassjaw would be going out that day and to expect to receive tracking.  Flash forward a week and I sent a followup email because I never received tracking and my paypal wasn't refunded for the cancelled item.  It's now been almost a week since sending that email and there's still radio silence.  No emails, no record, no tracking, no refund. 

Interesting.  I contacted them a few weeks ago about cancelling one pre-ordered item that was holding up an order.  They got back to me within a couple days saying it wasn't a problem and that my Glassjaw would be going out that day and to expect to receive tracking.  Flash forward a week and I sent a followup email because I never received tracking and my paypal wasn't refunded for the cancelled item.  It's now been almost a week since sending that email and there's still radio silence.  No emails, no record, no tracking, no refund. 

I've bought through them on eBay & never had an issue. Buying from their website is generally a nightmare. Communication sucks, they claim "ships in 3-5 business days" which end up being 2+ weeks min, etc. Their site seems to be of little importance to them.

Their customer service is quite awful, but at least they pack correctly.

Pack correctly? I disagree. The MOV release I ordered from them came with seam splits due to not removing the disc from the sleeve....MOV release are in a resealable bag FFS. You don't even have to break a seal to ship them "correctly".

Yeah, I've placed about five orders from them in the last 6-8 months. Never had an issue besides them combining a separate order with a pre-order. But like I said before, you can't really complain about that when you're not paying for shipping. They are a little slow responding two emails, but I've always gotten a response within a couple of days. Their packaging is fantastic, and I've never had so much as the slightest corner ding.

If you PM Daditude (OP), I'm sure he can help you out further, as he seems to be in close contact with some of the staff.

Please contact [email protected] for any issues you are having. He will work them out. Anybody that knows Mark knows he is a good guy.

I did contact Mark. Three times. First time, I got a 1 sentence reply that they didn't follow through on. The 2 other follow up emails had no response.

He may be a good guy but his customer service is lacking.

I did contact Mark. Three times. First time, I got a 1 sentence reply that they didn't follow through on. The 2 other follow up emails had no response.

He may be a good guy but his customer service is lacking.

Sorry to hear that, dude. I'm just trying to help. If you PM me your name, I'll contact Mark.