My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Just an update from Bullmoose that I got today:

I'm very sorry to report this, but there have been production delays with both My Chemical Romance LPs that were supposed to be released next week. We have been told that they will be released some time in February 2015. Of course, a lot can happen between now and then, so it's possible that they could be delayed again. We will let you know if anything changes.

We will not charge your credit card until right before we ship the records.

I apologize for having to disappoint you. We kind of wish we owned a pressing plant so we could make sure this didn't happen.

Thanks for ordering from Bull Moose. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Told you I needed to leave hahaha

Sorry, I kind of skimmed it. I just want to make sure I don't miss the release. I'm new to collecting records and those are two that I will play on a very regular basis. I'll try to contain the N00B within :P

Also, I'd recommend a staple gun, it'll make less of a mess.  ;)

Sorry, I kind of skimmed it. I just want to make sure I don't miss the release. I'm new to collecting records and those are two that I will play on a very regular basis. I'll try to contain the N00B within :P

Also, I'd recommend a staple gun, it'll make less of a mess. ;)

I wasn't mad directly at you, just the fact that this happens many times. I'm sorry it was to someone new, I didn't realize that was your first or second post. My bad haha. I hope you stick around and don't let pricks like me steer you away.

I wasn't mad directly at you, just the fact that this happens many times. I'm sorry it was to someone new, I didn't realize that was your first or second post. My bad haha. I hope you stick around and don't let pricks like me steer you away.

Hey, we're cool. I've been pissed at people for doing that too. I'll be here for a while. I picked up a record player and stereo (cheap stuff to get started) the other day and one album (Nightmare, Avenged Sevenfold) and holy shit, it sounds so much better than Spotify. Now I need all my favorites :P

Hey, we're cool. I've been pissed at people for doing that too. I'll be here for a while. I picked up a record player and stereo (cheap stuff to get started) the other day and one album (Nightmare, Avenged Sevenfold) and holy shit, it sounds so much better than Spotify. Now I need all my favorites :P

Welcome to the addiction

I am going to bet some of your favorites will cost some serious cash. It happened to me when I started.

I just didn't know if HT was supplying amazon or something because my understanding was that the entire repressing was HT exclusive.

Nope, there is a black pressing as well that will be going out to retailers. I'm sure you know this, but HT doesn't actually press the vinyl, they usually jump on an exclusive color of something that is already being pressed.