Photos of Norma Jean box set and Sparta (the other

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

[image]

[image]

So the nightmare is almost over and the day that we finally received the remaining copies of the Norma Jean box set and the 2 rarer colors of Sparta "Threes" is here. Today, the curse was almost continued when the Yellow Freight truck showed up and said that he was told we had a loading dock (we don't) and that he would have to go back and get this re-dispatched to a truck that had a lift and a pallet jack. This would have meant that we would not have received the records til tomorrow and I have a crew of friends coming over tonight to pack the pre-orders tonight. Luckily, he found another yellow truck driver to come over and the trucks went ass to ass (not unlike Requiem for a Dream) and one truck gave the other truck our pallets of records. From that point, the pallets were lowered and with the pallet jack, the pallets were brought into our warehouse. We received 120 boxes of Norma Jean and Sparta and I could only imagine what in the world I would have done had we still been doing things out of my house. Can you imagine? I should also be receiving about 20 boxes of Screeching Weasel, Queers, and Off with Their Heads tonight. I hope to post photos at some point tonight or tomorrow morning.

I am very lucky that I have some good friends to help pack orders. Wish us luck as we aim to get all the pre-orders out by tomorrow. Beer and Pizza will be our fuel tonight.

Guest Admin
Doesn't look very "peachy" though...

i agree, and had hoped it to be more peachy, they look cool, but I prefer the black with peach splatter which looks more peachy.

[image]

the trucks went ass to ass (not unlike Requiem for a Dream)

Great reference! The A box set looks amazing i hope you guys still have some at the end of the month when i have some more money!

Not only a great reference, but deftly apt too, given the samples taken from that movie on Bless The Martyr

Guest Admin

a side note, we are doing a papa johns vs pizza hut challenge as I just ordered from both places. Papa johns said it would take between 35 to 55 minutes, pizza hut said it would take 45 minutes. The race is on! expect an update soon!

haha nice!

man i too wish i lived there to partake in these packing sessions!

i kinda want to order that norma jean box set...but i really only want bless this martyr...i didnt like the last 2 NJ albums very much.... =/

i hope virgil releases these on their own @ some point (a-la ETID Last night in town)

I applied for a pizza hut drivers job about a year ago, they wouldn't have me because I had 3 penalty points on my liscence. BASTARDS, think their pizza is too good for us dangerous drivers, we'll see who's laughing when I crash my car into their fucking store front whilst high on Domino's pizza cheese.