Beck Web Store

^ All true.

When I asked though, Marvelio told me that they shipped the order from PA.

I don't think they actually look up individual orders when answering questions, so there is a chance that they may have given me their US address incorrectly when I asked where the order was originating from.  Who knows.  I got a vague shipping confirmation through Amazon on the 9th and then I got two shipping confirmations with specific info today, saying they mailed me my two LPs separately.  I have no idea how it can ship twice but oh well.

I got the modern guilt and very happy it is an original and not a bootleg

Is there a sticker on the front? And deadwax info is the same?

I'd really like to know this as well. Download code? 180 gram? I have a copy on the way, but the seller didn't provide a shipping number so I'm not so sure when it's coming in.

This reminds me of the sudden influx of Modest Mouse's Good News for People Who Like Bad News... it was a silent repress that made people cautious because it was gone for so long. Wondering if it's the same here.

That was magical. I remember it like it was yesterday. And it averaged about $16 before shipping.

This has to be a reissue, since it seems to be available everywhere (at least in Europe). I just ordered a copy from my local record store (they said its in their catalog and can be ordered). 

jpc.de says that the release date was yesterday: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/Beck-Modern-Guilt/hnum/4484968

Couple of years ago there was a reissue of Death - Symbolic on Roadrunner Records. It looked exactly like the OOP variant (same deadwax also), the only difference was that the sleeve was about 1/20 inch wider, you could only notice that if you had the OOP variant to compare with.

Wonder if these will be released in the states soon?

With Beck finally winning the Grammy, I can't image that a repress of most of his discography is too far off. They have to be aware that they are losing money to bootleggers at this point,

It's funny... what other tangible product is bootlegged simply because the original manufacturer refuses to make more? Most companies will manufacture any product if it will continue to make them money.

I ordered a few copies, so I might have one or two to trade when my order arrives.

With Beck finally winning the Grammy, I can't image that a repress of most of his discography is too far off. They have to be aware that they are losing money to bootleggers at this point,

It's funny... what other tangible product is bootlegged simply because the original manufacturer refuses to make more? Most companies will manufacture any product if it will continue to make them money.

I ordered a few copies, so I might have one or two to trade when my order arrives.

Makes sense. I had originally ordered a copy, but ended up having to cancel. Would you be interested in selling me one of your extra copies? I would really appreciate it. Not sure I would be interested in trading or not, but I might be open to the idea.

Makes sense. I had originally ordered a copy, but ended up having to cancel. Would you be interested in selling me one of your extra copies? I would really appreciate it. Not sure I would be interested in trading or not, but I might be open to the idea.

We'll see when they come in, as I don't want to offer anything unless I have it in my hands in new condition. Nothing in your list that I'm really looking for though, sorry.

My want's in my sig, but it looks like it's trending @ $50 on eBay.