Secret Santa 2014 (the prequel)

Last year it was allowed. When everyone signed up they had to fill out a form detailing what kind of music they liked/what their interests were and if they were willing to ship international.

Ah, thanks. I read something along those lines in last year's thread, but I didn't know it if was working well.

I'd like to do this for a second time. I'm afraid though I won't be able to find out who I had last year as a recipient. It might be in my message box.

I had you and I got you a record but that was it, I wanted to make you a box of stuff too but I didn't (Laziness and some personal issues) PM some stuff you like and Ill send you something cool for halloween!

I had you and I got you a record but that was it, I wanted to make you a box of stuff too but I didn't (Laziness and some personal issues) PM some stuff you like and Ill send you something cool for halloween!

Oh no, I remember you and I talked about this last year. You got me an awesome record and I was pleasantly surprised. There is definitely no need for anything more. My comment above was just me thinking and wondering aloud of who my recipient was last year. I wholeheartedly believe you would have done more if you would have had the time. This Secret Santa thing can sneak up on people!