Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Some other notes on Atheon. Never throw grenades or waste super on Atheon. Crit shots from weapons will make it go much faster and grenades just make him move around.

Also a big fan of this tip which I never thought of: http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2ltudc/sga_how_to_sneak_up_and_kill_all_ads_in_the/

But, for real, are any actual changes coming tomorrow or is there no reason to be excited. I can't tell if the update notes are another "Of COURSe we are working on boosting exotics and pulse rifles LOL" or if actual changes are coming...

And why no mention of Iron Banner, still. WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT GODDAMMIT.

I can as long as it starts by 2pm

I'll get up early for u bb

There's a glitch where you can see Xurs past inventory by changing the systems date, the Ice Breaker shows up A LOT so there's always an alright chance of it showing up I think.

I'm a little weary of any time-glitches.  They've been hit pretty hard by the banhammer in other games in the past, I think.

EDIT: Ah, you can see his old stock, but not buy it. Meh.

EDITEDIT:

Oh Shit, VoC is legendary? add that as my #1 hope and dream for this week.

This is the bullshit I do at 01:30 AM when I should be sleeping before a morning shift. I piss myself off so much sometimes.

KAwcoug.png

You can bet your sweet behind that that's smoked gouda, Shlebs. I got you covered.

Also, do you mind if I show this to people? It's too funny.

Also, do you mind if I show this to people? It's too funny.

Go for it, man.  Spread the love.

Gonna start this tomorrow. What should I expect?

One pathetic, ham-fisted sci-fi plot.  Laughably bad dialogue that is only outshined by hilariously cheesy voice acting.  Repetitive defense objectives.  Mundane grinding.  And a total blast / no shortage of inside jokes when playing with friends and VC members.

I think that about covers it.

Go for it, man.  Spread the love.

One pathetic, ham-fisted sci-fi plot.  Laughably bad dialogue that is only outshined by hilariously cheesy voice acting.  Repetitive defense objectives.  Mundane grinding.  And a total blast / no shortage of inside jokes when playing with friends and VC members.

I think that about covers it.

i plan on running some crucible jewels in an hour if you are around