Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Nothing at all. Just bummed that I won't be able to catch the DLC with you guys. You're all savage on Tuesday and I usually have work / personal life / different priorities. Not really anyone's fault but my own. I'll run the new Raid whenever I get around to it, and it'll probably be with a group that charges through it mechanically, allowing none of the intrigue or mystique to be fully appreciated. But it is what it is – more notably, it's (just) a videogame.

I might be leveled up enough to run it with you Derek (hopefully), I probably can't run it until Friday night either.

I might be leveled up enough to run it with you Derek (hopefully), I probably can't run it until Friday night either.

Are you close to 30?  Friday is actually kind of shit for me, too – this week is horrible as far as my scheduling goes.  Lots of 05 and 04 AM shifts, including one on Sunday.  Not a huge fan.  I don't expect anyone to wait up for me by any means, but one of these days I'd love to play a Raid where everyone is in just as much awe [and just as clueless] as I am, on the first go.

Are you close to 30?  Friday is actually kind of shit for me, too – this week is horrible as far as my scheduling goes.  Lots of 05 and 04 AM shifts, including one on Sunday.  Not a huge fan.  I don't expect anyone to wait up for me by any means, but one of these days I'd love to play a Raid where everyone is in just as much awe [and just as clueless] as I am, on the first go.

I think I'm at 26 now, so I've got a little bit to go. Might not even be ready this weekend

You'll have to level the gear you buy in the tower, but yeah.

We will see! Might log on as I get ready for work tomorrow and download the update so I'm set to go soon as I get home.

Have a feeling I'm gonna be let down, possibly? Anyone else?

I'm hyped because I want more of the same, if it's anything more I'll be ecstatic. I think you'll be let down haha

I'm sure it will take a few weeks for the awe to wear off. We'll just have to let Derek make his own mistakes when we run it with him heh heh heh

I would be completely okay with that if I wasn't so observant when playing online.  I can't not notice a party of 5 stop and wait at a doorway.  I think it'd be fun to play it without a mic, but also pretty frustrating for everyone else.

I would be completely okay with that if I wasn't so observant when playing online.  I can't not notice a party of 5 stop and wait at a doorway.  I think it'd be fun to play it without a mic, but also pretty frustrating for everyone else.

I think a good middle ground would be just to not talk about what's going to happen when you're with us.