Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I've lucked out got some pretty ok randos off destiny lfg run normal in about 45 mins - hour (ive only done it twice)

Same. This group though had two who acted like they knew what they were doing. The one guy kept grapping relic for the templar. He would never say when he was gonna take down shields and then missed several times. Plus on top of that we were pulling a 25 along.

I'm playing weekly with a little kid who's older brother keeps yelling at him in the background. I'm dead, other guy in our fireteam is dead, and he won't fucking revive us. I'm sticking in there because he has good position and I have to figure the boss is almost dead. It's not at all fun though.

Same. This group though had two who acted like they knew what they were doing. The one guy kept grapping relic for the templar. He would never say when he was gonna take down shields and then missed several times. Plus on top of that we were pulling a 25 along.

oof, I am aiming to have 2 alts running by end of month so I can finally hit 30 and have mats to start a titan and level fast

so, when you drop down run right, and against the wall you can get behind that tower /pillar thing or jump up the rocks there and safe spot

that's where I was when the two guys with me died. I couldn't get to then so they just left the fireteam,went to orbit and joined back. Luckily that was just for the weekly. We stayed up top for the nightfall.

Thanks for running strikes with me earlier, batman!

yup sorry i had to run. then i tried to get back on and PSN was down. :(

i'm completely caught up on all 3 characters. maxed vanguard marks on all 3. ready for the new raid and new gear!!

i could probably run the raid on my alt warlock tomorrow night if anyone's down.