Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

EOmaqsw.jpg

I see that you have 1 piece of raid gear (gauntlets) and the exotic chest. Your helmet and boots won't get you to 30 because their max amount of light they have is 27 and you need 120 to get to 30. So right now your armor when all maxed out would get you up to a light total of 114. To get to 30 you need all 4 pieces of raid gear or 3 pieces and 1 exotic so all you need is just a raid helmet and boots.

I see that you have 1 piece of raid gear (gauntlets) and the exotic chest. Your helmet and boots won't get you to 30 because their max amount of light they have is 27 and you need 120 to get to 30. So right now your armor when all maxed out would get you up to a light total of 114. To get to 30 you need all 4 pieces of raid gear or 3 pieces and 1 exotic so all you need is just a raid helmet and boots.

Alright, so I'll just keep running til I get a new helm and boots.

If I happen to get a chest first, should I buy the exotic helm from Xur?

Alright, so I'll just keep running til I get a new helm and boots.

If I happen to get a chest first, should I buy the exotic helm from Xur?

It wouldn't hurt. As long as you have the coins I would say go for it! I bought one as well because I liked the abilities it came with and were different than the ones I already had on my current exotic helmet

Was able to get back on and at the same part of the strike I got kicked off last time, I got kicked off again... Whyyyyyyyy!

I'm getting so fucking pissed off over this petty bullshit. Fucking basement dwelling neckbeards have nothing better to do. Aparently they have an attack planned for christmas too.

I'm getting so fucking pissed off over this petty bullshit. Fucking basement dwelling neckbeards have nothing better to do. Aparently they have an attack planned for christmas too.

I swear to god if I get an Xbox One for christmas and I can't play Destiny or Halo: MCC because of Lizard Squad then I'm going to lose it. I don't see why there are assholes out there that have to piss off the players more than the company/developer themselves

Legit laughing over here.

'Twas my first ever Exotic drop in Crucible, and for a weapon I've wanted for a while now.  It could've been a lot worse.  I played my worst night of Crucible, though, and felt like I did nothing to deserve it.  It's not that I'm ungrateful – just a little taken aback by the randomness.  You would think I'd be used to it by now, because I've seen a lot of bad players score Exotics.  But.  Yeah.

Legit laughing over here.

'Twas my first ever Exotic drop in Crucible, and for a weapon I've wanted for a while now.  It could've been a lot worse.  I played my worst night of Crucible, though, and felt like I did nothing to deserve it.  It's not that I'm ungrateful – just a little taken aback by the randomness.  You would think I'd be used to it by now, because I've seen a lot of bad players score Exotics.  But.  Yeah.

I mean, I was pretty much in the same situation. I was sherppa'd through HM. The guy who invited me was running solely for a Vex. I was all "oh, umm, awesome". As cool as it was to get it, I felt bad. Throughout the raid he was saying how good it is and how it's the only gun that currently goes above 300 attack. Haha. But what are you gonna do?

I mean, I was pretty much in the same situation. I was sherppa'd through HM. The guy who invited me was running solely for a Vex. I was all "oh, umm, awesome". As cool as it was to get it, I felt bad. Throughout the raid he was saying how good it is and how it's the only gun that currently goes above 300 attack. Haha. But what are you gonna do?

People that don't have the vex don't realize how crappy it's ammo reserves are. I'm constantly out of ammo when I use that gun, which basically doesn't happen with any other primary I have.