Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

its only the exotics obtained from VOG that will be better, not the legendary VOG exclusives.

after the expansion, exotics obtained in VOG were still max 300 and needed to be rexurbished. they'll be max 331 now.

Which begs the question, why didn't they just do this from the start? And also...Are we seriously going to go through this shit again in a month? Or did they learn from this time?

I suppose it depends on what my friends do but I can say with reasonable certainty that if they use the same progression method with the next DLC (which they probably will because... well... I dunno why) I'll be done with Destiny. At least until until they refine their approach, presumably in the larger September DLC. 

I've no qualms with taking time off, I never expected to play Destiny and only Destiny for a great length of time, frankly I'm surprised at how much I've got out of it already. But man, they really need a more player-friendly approach. Re-leveling exotics with the same bounties from launch is just asinine. 

Those hunter exotic gloves look glorious.  Invisible melee strikes deal damage over time. Wonder if that would stack with the fire DoT or not... interesting nonetheless.

That would be cool. I was bummed to learn that the extra grenade from starfire protocol and the extra grenade you get from the sunsinger perk don't stack. 3 fusion grenades would have been nuts in PvP.

Apparently with the fix you can now get the first raid chest again, so get on that tonight fellas. It will just be mats but that's 6-9 more than you would have had before.

That's pretty interesting... I wonder if that's simply because this chest is "new" and the Ir-Yut one is moved. I'm guessing that Ir-Yut would not have rewards, because of that. But, would be cool if it did...

That's pretty interesting... I wonder if that's simply because this chest is "new" and the Ir-Yut one is moved. I'm guessing that Ir-Yut would not have rewards, because of that. But, would be cool if it did...

according to reddit, the ir-yut one does not have rewards tonight. womp womp.

grabbing them mats though.

edit: also curious to try to jump up to the cliff w/o the lamp blast post-patch

Ok, so, does anyone know the difference for the new hard mode? If mobs are already 32, are we just going to see them in higher number (quantity, not level), or what? Anyone know?

And refresh my memory, if you run normal and get the chests, do you get the chests on hard as well, or only new hard drops? If memory serves once you get a chest on any difficulty that's it for the week.

Also, when are we running? Cause I can do it tonight, but would prefer tomorrow evening so we don't have to rush.

Ok, so, does anyone know the difference for the new hard mode? If mobs are already 32, are we just going to see them in higher number (quantity, not level), or what? Anyone know?

And refresh my memory, if you run normal and get the chests, do you get the chests on hard as well, or only new hard drops? If memory serves once you get a chest on any difficulty that's it for the week.

Also, when are we running? Cause I can do it tonight, but would prefer tomorrow evening so we don't have to rush.

Tonight you can only get the first chest, right? Tomorrow is the reset

Tonight you can only get the first chest, right? Tomorrow is the reset

Yeah, so the first chest is a bonus.

[–]Dave_Ltd 61 points 4 hours ago

Can confirm. First chest DOES give radiant materials even if you collected the chest earlier in the week.

load more comments (6 replies)