Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Another case of destiny squashing player ingenuity and continuing to ignore blatant issues that deserve the attention so much more.

They've also made the free exotic chest shards only and moved the exotic chest to ir yut.

Whatever another dumb update.

Booooo. At least deathsinger gets a drop now, though?

Yeah i mean batman and my Tuesday plans are pretty much blown now. Unless more of you guys can get on or wait until 7-10 eastern time to run the raid 3x.

I'm always down, brotha! Wifey knows, tuesday 5:45-730ish PST is Destiny time now.

I'll try to get where I can at least run both Warlocks by Tuesday.

Yeah i mean batman and my Tuesday plans are pretty much blown now. Unless more of you guys can get on or wait until 7-10 eastern time to run the raid 3x.

I'm currently leveling my second character. I only have 1 LVL 29 Hunter, so I can run Crota and Atheon once with you guys

Yeah xur blows. Strange coin uselessness confirmed. Couldn't spend them if I wanted to. Crazy how they've made every currency in in the game worthless, except glimmer which used to be the most worthless.

well it really doesn't help that we farm 3x the stuff lol

and they're going to be useless regardless unless he sells one of the like 7 things we still need.

I was just really hoping for a chest or helmet exotic engram to blow my motes on

Just to be clear, I really don't mind that they fixed the cheese on CE, I wish the cheeses weren't even there to begin with, but, their presence was a much better holiday gift than the 2 ascendant energies they gave anyway.

My main issue has been repeated ad nauseum in the update comments and on forums and news posts everywhere, but there are a lot of issues that need to be looked at.

I'm not even talking about trading or matchmaking stuff which I don't care if it never comes, I'm talking about known glitches/issues...

1. Heavy Ammy Loss

2. No Land Beyond - utterly useless

3. Black Hammer glitch against Hive enemies doesn't respawn ammo after 3 crits.

4. Crota not going down, or getting up early, or jumping off his platform or walking to the back chamber

5. Currency being useless. This includes materials like ascendant shards and energies. Strange coins, motes of light, everything.

6. Ammo synths don't work if your consumables inventory is full, wtf.

7. INCREASE STORAGE SPACE FFS there aren't even enough slots to accommodate 1 of each exotic.

8. All the Atheon glitches that STILL EXIST but get ignored because less players play the VoG now.

9. SKIPPABLE FUCKING CUTSCENES

10. Pulse rifles - enough said.

11. Let us equip more than one exotic in PVE - because who gives a fuck???

There's a lot more I can't think of now and a lot of other "nice-to-haves" that I'm not including, and purposefully left out anything to do with RNG or rewards for Nightfalls/etc. 

If I'm going to look at the bright side, at least this change will mean I have something else to do outside of Tuesday.  At this point though, this game has become a Tuesday-only thing for me. Which, is fine with me, I sunk enough time into the game, and got a lot of really fun hours out of it.  I just wish that Bungie wasn't so openly FINE with catering exclusively to new players.  They are sort of acting like the game came out on December 25th, and there's no need for anything new to keep their dedicated player base.  The fact that there hasn't been a non-Iron Banner event since Queen's Wrath disappeared on October 6th is goddamn ridiculous.

At the very least I wish they'd move up the House of Wolves expansion release date because I don't see myself caring much about Destiny come March, at this rate.