Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

It took like an hour and a half. We kept fucking up the teleport part. Also, I maxed out in Vanguard marks and did every bounty besides Crucible. I have nothing to do.

On Wed when hard mode came out for the other raid I spent about 9 hours and still didn't beat it. Then Thursday I spent another 5 hours before I had to go to work without beating it. THEN, after work it took about 2 hours and we finally got it. Now though we beat it 3 times and I can wield the sword successfully with all 3 classes :D

Rooks was present for my Nightfall drop this week. I won't gloat about what it was, but it's Exotic and I'm pretty happy with it. (No Hawkmoon, sadly, but it really gives me hope.)

Still need to do the weekly once or twice, and maybe run at least part of the raid. Anyone foresee themselves being online later today? I'm free from about 05:30 to 11, EST.

Rooks was present for my Nightfall drop this week. I won't gloat about what it was, but it's Exotic and I'm pretty happy with it. (No Hawkmoon, sadly, but it really gives me hope.)

Still need to do the weekly once or twice, and maybe run at least part of the raid. Anyone foresee themselves being online later today? I'm free from about 05:30 to 11, EST.

Aw man I wanna know what it is!

yeah i'm jealous of that drop.

Derek, i'll be on tonight running bounties on all 3 characters. wanna try to max my pulse rifle before tomorrow.

I figured you'd be a little jelly since it's one of two[?] exotics you don't have.  Didn't want to rub it in your face.  But between this and the Universal Remote I scored with 1 kill in last week's Nightfall, I feel like the drops have been a lot more generous to me as of late.

If you'll be on and would fancy some high-level fodder to level your pulse rifle with, it'd make those weekly runs a lot breezier on my end.

For a long time I was really fine with not having a Gjally, especially after the Hunger of Crota. But... It's starting to really bug me that I don't have it yet. 

Dumb.

I don't know if I'll be on tonight or not (probably...) but I hope we can get back to some fun times stuff sooner or later. I had a great time playing Doubles Skirmish with Derek and then a little Clash too. I want to do some more Crucible/Strike shit with everybody and have good times. The raid really sapped a lot of my enjoyment out of the game temporarily and I want to get back to just chilling and thrilling with some dudes in Pvp/PVE without a focus on drops.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, I think. There were no shortage of PSN gems that day. It was also tough to not laugh and gawk in disbelief at the Clash game where our teammates went -8, -10, -10, and -12. Holy shit.

I feel like I should get a No Land Beyond and we can both get stupid-good with it, and use it exclusively to wreck kids in doubles skirmish.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, I think. There were no shortage of PSN gems that day. It was also tough to not laugh and gawk in disbelief at the Clash game where our teammates went -8, -10, -10, and -12. Holy shit.

I feel like I should get a No Land Beyond and we can both get stupid-good with it, and use it exclusively to wreck kids in doubles skirmish.

Yes please let's practice haha

I feel like the only way it'd (legitimately) be effective is if we both fired at the same time for body shots... and made sure we had kick-ass secondaries for when we're reloading and caught with our pants down. No Land Beyond + Abyss, maybe.

But you can bet that if I'm ever lucky enough to be graced with the divine armament that is No Land Beyond, I'll definitely do some practicing in PVE.