Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Bought two helmet engrams, got arachnid and apotheosis veil. Trying to get enough to buy another later. Also bought radiant dance machines because why not?

Also I'm kind of drunk and I'll be playing later tonight. Like...11ish PST. If anyone wants to run heroics I'll be around. <3

Bought two helmet engrams, got arachnid and apotheosis veil. Trying to get enough to buy another later. Also bought radiant dance machines because why not?

Also I'm kind of drunk and I'll be playing later tonight. Like...11ish PST. If anyone wants to run heroics I'll be around. <3

How the fuck do ya'll have so many motes?

I think I'll be on around then.

The AV is the most important Warlock helmet for hard mode, excellent.

done w/ #3 and i got the scout rifle :D :D :D

finally found a good PUG that took about an hour and a half but we came SO close several times so I stuck with it. I'm talking up to ogres on first run. The first good group I found tonight completed it in under 5 runs but I couldn't find shit after that. People are fucking awful.

just need that AR now!!

at least 12 hours of crota killing paid off...

I maxed out the Fang and it is so sick.

Working on the Abyss now.

Next is the Oversoul which is supposed to be the Epilogue on crack.

Fang might be my favorite gun in the game now, it's got almost the same stats as the VoC except way more range. I prefer the knockback rounds over field scout since the spray and play perk works very well. Oversoul is also surprisingly beastly for a pulse rifle.