Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Crota hard raid is... hard. Everything goes smoothly until my group hit the Deathsinger. The number of knights and acolytes is just insane on hard mode but we almost have it down (killed Deathisinger twice but everyone ended up dying after, 1 time it was the enemies and the 2nd time the song kept going after she died)

My group found that bit the easiest of any part. I think we completed it 3 times in 4 tries. If most people in your fireteam aren't running Gjallarhorn or Hunger of Crota then I can see how it would be pretty hard.

MORE THAN LIKELY gonna end up doing Crota on Normal before the week is over if I can't get the hard kills done.

Let me know. I snagged 1st chest on 2 on hard mode, but other than that I have 3 full normal runs. (Or if you think we can get through the first bit on hard, that and the rest on normal)

Let me know. I snagged 1st chest on 2 on hard mode, but other than that I have 3 full normal runs. (Or if you think we can get through the first bit on hard, that and the rest on normal)

I actually found out that the chest is the same no matter if you get it on normal or hard, so go for the normal ones. My time from today til Monday is sporadic though so I don't know what day we'll get to do it.

yo Shelby and Rooks. not sure if this was your crota strat when you guys were trying last night, but this looks really easy:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2t80iy/worlds_fastest_hard_mode_crota_kill/?sort=top

there are multiple POVs in there as well

It's basically what we were doing except we were dropping both bubbles right at the top top to blind the Knights.

It sounds easy, but it's very very not easy.

I think our best bet is a blend where you blind the left one with a bubble and continue to kill the right one.

even on the left tower? might be able to ignore that one altogether and run up from the right side. gonna have to get it down to ~1 bubble otherwise we're going to run into problems with no more titan alts, not having saint-14, etc.

Eh? We ONLY bubbled the left tower. Since everyone is on the left side the boomers are the biggest issue. They 2 hit you, and red bar you with splash damage.

If you kill them, a wizard spawns. If you blind both, you run out of titan supers. If you blind the left-most one, and kill the right side (sword side of left tower) every time it spawns, I think this is our best option.

oh shit, actually, I like this cut of this guys jib a little more: http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2t8qvg/kill_hm_crota_legit_2_swords_no_ogres_no/

Instead of going middle, bottom under the crystal room, you go middle LEDGE outside of crystal room above the old spot.  Boomer knights cant hit you from there. All you have to do is snipe the swordbearers, and have a titan go with the swordbearer possibly... THIS is interesting. Takes away a lot of the stress on at least 4 of the players, again, allowing for cooler heads and smarter decisions.

EDIT:I see now the first link you posted said this also, my apologies Batman - was on the train.

3 kneels is risky and the ogre part isn't too bad from what I saw. you can go crystal room and snipe them from the sides. you lose time but it shouldnt matter with two downs per. just be patient forcrota to go mid etc.

I think they built the raid this time with the gear actually meant to be important. So, I think the abyss defiant and oversoul edict will be a big factor in possibly easier methods.

two ice breakers and one of them swapping to the wizard disorientor perked defiant should be able to act as the sniper tower crew.