Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Thanks guys. A few more questions.

Some time my primary weapons have a purple swirl type emblem next to them and some have a little fire symbol. What do they mean?

The first strike that became available to me says it is level 18. Can I play it as an almost 17 or is that not smart? Did you guys finish the story before you did anything else? I'm a super noob!

Swirl is void damage, flame is solar, star thingy is arc. Different ones take down different shields faster.

Story sucks, but it helps get you to level 20 faster because of the xp bonuses for completing them.

Edit: Derek beat me to it!

Thanks guys. A few more questions.

Some time my primary weapons have a purple swirl type emblem next to them and some have a little fire symbol. What do they mean?

The first strike that became available to me says it is level 18. Can I play it as an almost 17 or is that not smart? Did you guys finish the story before you did anything else? I'm a super noob!

Hawkmoon is Kinetic. It shoots trees.

Thanks again :P

I wish I could just play this all day until I can get to level 31 or 32 and run stuff with you guys. Another random question. Since I've been out of the console game for awhile and just got my ps4, how do you guys communicate? I read that the ps4 controller has a built in mic? How does it work?

I wish I could just play this all day until I can get to level 31 or 32 and run stuff with you guys. Another random question. Since I've been out of the console game for awhile and just got my ps4, how do you guys communicate? I read that the ps4 controller has a built in mic? How does it work?

I just use my iPhone headphones plugged into it.

It should have came with a mono earpiece / mic that you plug into the controller. Then we add people to a chat party via ps4 (not through Destiny itself).

That makes since. Since I play a lot at night when the family is sleeping I've just been using regular headphones but yeah I do have the mono earpiece and mic.

It's funny because I can tell my wife is trying to let me have my fun since this was a Christmas gift but I know sometimes she just wants to hit me for starting to play video games again. I've been very very casual the past 3 years. Started playing black ops 2 online last year for awhile and got pretty good but she was getting frustrated so I stopped playing as much and eventually stopped altogether.

It seems silly but it's cool guy stuff like this that I miss. I wouldn't change anything about my life and the fact that we married at 19 and 21 but it can be a bummer sometimes and adulthood sucks.

Obviously my priorities are directed towards my wife and kids but that doesn't mean certain selfish pulls don't ever get in the way.

That makes since. Since I play a lot at night when the family is sleeping I've just been using regular headphones but yeah I do have the mono earpiece and mic.

It's funny because I can tell my wife is trying to let me have my fun since this was a Christmas gift but I know sometimes she just wants to hit me for starting to play video games again. I've been very very casual the past 3 years. Started playing black ops 2 online last year for awhile and got pretty good but she was getting frustrated so I stopped playing as much and eventually stopped altogether.

It seems silly but it's cool guy stuff like this that I miss. I wouldn't change anything about my life and the fact that we married at 19 and 21 but it can be a bummer sometimes and adulthood sucks.

Obviously my priorities are directed towards my wife and kids but that doesn't mean certain selfish pulls don't ever get in the way.

I hear ya. It's the same with my girlfriend. I try to get as much play as I can while she is gone, and when she comes home she wants to spend time with me, but it's so hard to stop playing. Haha.

Relationship problems? Blame Bungie.

I never play video games at Sarahs (SHE REFUSES TO PLAY ANYTHING PAST NES AND THE NES BROKE) So I play at home or at my friends house, we just grind at the same time. I'm needing Helium Fillaments and Ascendant Shards bad, any quick ways? Aslo, got Vanguard boots, grinding for gauntlets now.

I never play video games at Sarahs (SHE REFUSES TO PLAY ANYTHING PAST NES AND THE NES BROKE) So I play at home or at my friends house, we just grind at the same time. I'm needing Helium Fillaments and Ascendant Shards bad, any quick ways? Aslo, got Vanguard boots, grinding for gauntlets now.

Keep running Vault of Glass on a weekly basis for the shards, and just buy the Helium Filaments [in quantities of 20] from either the crucible or vanguard vendor.

We'll see what console is cheaper when I save up enough. Kingdom Hearts III is also a huge factor. Can I play ps3 games on the 4? I would love to play the Ratchet and Clank collection + the Sly Cooper collection.

No unfortunately. That's why i kept my 3.

Crota hard raid is... hard. Everything goes smoothly until my group hit the Deathsinger. The number of knights and acolytes is just insane on hard mode but we almost have it down (killed Deathisinger twice but everyone ended up dying after, 1 time it was the enemies and the 2nd time the song kept going after she died)