Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

yeah but i still don't have a gjallarhorn

I'm glad at least someone in the group got it though, even more so that is was you. Thanks for running.

I have 37 energy and 37 shards.

All I need is Hunger, Word, and Crux.

I'll run it again later this week on my clone and hopefully I'll get something.

Congrats again!

necrochasm is pretty sweet from the little I played w/ it last night. I hadn't used the EA too much, so I was surprised that the stability was fairly decent. impact is pretty shitty though. it's not the best exotic, but it's a lot of fun to use. the thrall explosion works really well too, triggering about 30-50% of the time.

and the best thing is that it's fully upgraded from the start. throw that crux on your EA and necrochasm is already maxed out (339).

I think if I don't get gjally or nechro next week, and something new isn't announced today in the weekly update like temple of Osiris, that I'm gonna take a break for a while.

There's nothing really left for me to do and I'm bored to death of the content. Might try to read a bit more, listen to more music, get back to my roots and save up some energy for house of wolves.

I think if I don't get gjally or nechro next week, and something new isn't announced today in the weekly update like temple of Osiris, that I'm gonna take a break for a while.

There's nothing really left for me to do and I'm bored to death of the content. Might try to read a bit more, listen to more music, get back to my roots and save up some energy for house of wolves.

Just make sure you keep the thread title interesting during your downtime!