Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

That's what I'm talking about though.

I want to get back to having fun on this game, I've been taking this ish too seriously. I want to get on Crucible and make some kids cry and get some grief PMs like "u like poop in ur mouth fartmouth lolol" Run some 3 man strikes and fuck around.

Bring the FUN!

I feel like the only way it'd (legitimately) be effective is if we both fired at the same time for body shots... and made sure we had kick-ass secondaries for when we're reloading and caught with our pants down. No Land Beyond + Abyss, maybe.

But you can bet that if I'm ever lucky enough to be graced with the divine armament that is No Land Beyond, I'll definitely do some practicing in PVE.

You mean the pure-skill awful weapon and the no skill long range OHK weapon? sounds like a goddamn plan.

I figured you'd be a little jelly since it's one of two[?] exotics you don't have.  Didn't want to rub it in your face.  But between this and the Universal Remote I scored with 1 kill in last week's Nightfall, I feel like the drops have been a lot more generous to me as of late.

If you'll be on and would fancy some high-level fodder to level your pulse rifle with, it'd make those weekly runs a lot breezier on my end.

nah man, rooks has been tearing me up on exotics. I still need 5: the two you just got, monte, gjally, and 4th horseman.

you talking weekly heroics or nightfalls? i'd be down for heroics, but man that nightfall is not fun. i'll see how quickly I can burn through these bounties.

@ Batman: definitely just the weeklies. And two at most, for me. I've been grinding a 3rd character (spare Warlock) with a friend who's new with the game – such a grueling process to plug through that campaign, but I'll soon be in the ranks of you fellow tri-character players. Which is pretty much everyone these days.

@ Rooks: a 6-man crew rocking No Land Beyond has me getting a little choked up. I can't even imagine.

OH SHIT i almost forgot about another bit of fun Derek and I experienced this weekend-

We went to the tower to pick up some Crucible bounties before heading back out, and Derek goes "Oh shit, that's matt!"

We spotted Matt in the tower as he was a blue and we were greens. We proceeded to teabag and dance around him until he noticed and then there was much pointing and waving.

Of all the Tower instances in all the Destiny Servers.

OH SHIT i almost forgot about another bit of fun Derek and I experienced this weekend-

We went to the tower to pick up some Crucible bounties before heading back out, and Derek goes "Oh shit, that's matt!"

We spotted Matt in the tower as he was a blue and we were greens. We proceeded to teabag and dance around him until he noticed and then there was much pointing and waving.

Of all the Tower instances in all the Destiny Servers.

lol that's too funny

what're the odds of that?