Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Ps4 question: if I have a digital download of destiny and I had to rebuild my ps4 (erased my profile but got it back via PSN), will my characters still be on there? Looks like they are in the destiny app, but who knows if that means it'll still be there.

Unfortunately my update software was corrupted and I lost all my saved slots. At least they were all games I already beat. :/

Ps4 question: if I have a digital download of destiny and I had to rebuild my ps4 (erased my profile but got it back via PSN), will my characters still be on there? Looks like they are in the destiny app, but who knows if that means it'll still be there.

Unfortunately my update software was corrupted and I lost all my saved slots. At least they were all games I already beat. :/

You're good

HoW: Speaker will now do material exchanges. You can turn those shards and energies into motes or glimmer. The Gunsmith can reroll HoW weapons and sells telemetries. Any legendary weapon can be upgraded to 365 without resetting XP already invested. To get old stuff to new cap you need "Etheral Light" That will drp from Prison of Elders, Trials of Osiris, Iron Banner, Nightfall.

"Guys, you know what would be really fun? Let's remove the best part of the game from this update, and instead of people trying to get stuff to level up that way, we'll just sell it at the vanguard. LOL."

Fuck you, Destiny.

"Guys, you know what would be really fun? Let's remove the best part of the game from this update, and instead of people trying to get stuff to level up that way, we'll just sell it at the vanguard. LOL."

Fuck you, Destiny.

It's not like the stuff you get from the vanguard will immediately get you too 34. In order to do it without having HoW you would need to get the Ethiral Light material to upgrade all the faction armor. I think it's great. This way every 34 wont look the same.