Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Did Crota on normal, VOG on hard. Fuck rhe weekly/nightfall.

This weeks nightfall is freakin ridiculous. I hate when it comes around. I heard they're taking his health 1/4 or 1/3 of the way down because not very many people play that strike very much.

On a side note I did create another Hunter to get those extra strange coins and go run the nightfall an extra time. If I get a weekend to blow I'll do a third. Now I need to start running VOG and Crota each week to get that raid gear and round out my exotics. Too bad all you fellow VCers are balls deep in Bloodborne.

This weeks nightfall is freakin ridiculous. I hate when it comes around. I heard they're taking his health 1/4 or 1/3 of the way down because not very many people play that strike very much.

On a side note I did create another Hunter to get those extra strange coins and go run the nightfall an extra time. If I get a weekend to blow I'll do a third. Now I need to start running VOG and Crota each week to get that raid gear and round out my exotics. Too bad all you fellow VCers are balls deep in Bloodborne.

Which system do you play?

Now that I have every exotic in the game, it's gotten pretty stale. I don't even want to level them up because I know when the dlc drops I'll just have to do it again.

I have every exotic fully leveled and my fingers are crossed that they have a better system in place for remaxing them next time around. They claim to have learned a lot from the things people hated about TDB.

Awesome. I've always wondered! So would we have to do this before the reset late tonight? Also is Gorgon's chest usually shards or will I get a possible exotic/legendary?

Shards with a chance of an exotic. I've gotten Red Death, Suros and Paitence and Time from there. I'm at work now but I'll be home at 9:30 pm EST. My S/N is JWiLL1988