Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Really, all I want are two things:

1) An all black shader (Superblack?) - cause I want to be Nazgûl with all raid gear.

2) A mail system / outpost and / or the ability to covert / trade any material for another. (All the /s.)

Yeah, a mail system or outpost would help guardians get to 32 (or level in general faster), but balance it out with glimmer. I don't want to only get 6 fucking shards a week, need 63 total or whatever, and be limited to one raid to level. Let me glimmer farm (it's playing either way you slice it), and trade it for mats. Or even let us run the raid more, like maybe even completion we get a small amount of just mats, like 2 or 3 for full running it; something. Just a thought.

If Destiny brought in some elements from WoW (such as outposts and mail system), I think this game would go a lot longer, and grow a lot bigger. But that's just my opinion.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it seems people are hitting 32 a lot faster than others were hitting 30. People have plenty of time yet to hit 32 before HM. Its cool to be 32 but I wasn't rushing to it.

I have a way to go still, but it'll go faster once I hit 31 on my alts. I think a lot of people already had 3 high level dudes to grind it out more quickly this time around.

For sure! Last time the Raid was really stingy with the gear, I ran it 20+ times and didn't have the gear to fully level.

This time the gear drops more MUCH frequently, I've gotten the gear in three runs to be fully leveled. I'll have to keep running it for radiant materials, but shards are the mostly likely drops. With enough alternates time to max level is much lower with this new formula. 

I agree with Matt, a materials trade would be nice.  I've gotten my shards for the week so I can't really do anything until next Tuesday. Even if the exchange rates were high, like 100 hadronic essence per shard or something, at least you could make progress.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it seems people are hitting 32 a lot faster than others were hitting 30 with VOG. People have plenty of time yet to hit 32 before HM. Its cool to be 32 but I wasn't rushing to it.

Granted I have 2 Hunters and 1 Titan (instead of 1 of each class), but I did nothing but run the Raid 3 times a week since release and I've already got 3 level 32s. I haven't even run a bounty (outside of Eris) in the past 2-3 weeks.  The legendary armor levels so quickly, and as long as you've had a tiny bit of luck the sets come much easier this time around than they did in VoG.

I sometimes went whole weeks without an armor drop in VoG, I've yet to get snowed in CE. (i HAVE gotten tons of doubles of armor, even before completing sets, so it's not entirely the 'new loot system' if that is even real.)

For sure! Last time the Raid was really stingy with the gear, I ran it 20+ times and didn't have the gear to fully level.

This time the gear drops more MUCH frequently, I've gotten the gear in three runs to be fully leveled. I'll have to keep running it for radiant materials, but shards are the mostly likely drops. With enough alternates time to max level is much lower with this new formula. 

This too. I ran it my third time last night with some dudes from here, until last night I hadn't gotten any armor but the warlock bond...last night I got the raid boots, gloves, helm, warlock bond, and black hammer. Fucking ruled. I can't wait to get my other characters able to run it so I can get titan gear/grind the hell out of two warlocks.

Oh definitely. I'm only shards away from my other hunter being 32. My post was more in regards to a lot of things I've been seeing lately about people talking about crappy drops from CE even though they arevmuch further along than this point with VOG. Everyone wants to be 32 a month after the raid drops them curse bungie and RNG if they aren't.

Meh RNG is fine by me. Batman and I were talking about it yesterday a bit.

Most of us have os little left to find, that our chances of getting something we don't have are SO LOW at this point. I can't even get mad when I get my 6th Suros or 3rd Universal Remote or 2nd No Land Beyond, just RNG RNGing.  That's sort of why I'm a little miffed that House of Wolves doesn't come out until March... I mean with HM we are getting what, 5 new weapons? Bleh... the likelihood of 5 weapons taking 2 months to get is low.

I don't see a lot of replay value in Destiny unless they start putting some interesting in-game things in like Trials of Osiris etc. between CE HM and House of Wolves.

Just wish there was some other decent ps4 games out now. Because come March it's going to be a real struggle for me between HoW and BLOODBORNE. And, if I take a long break from Destiny between HM CE and HoW... i'mthat much more likely to not pick it up again once BLOODBORNE drops.

I just hate that they're most likely going to do the same shit w/ HOW. up the level cap, make all the legendaries obsolete, make all shards/energy obsolete, make you reupgrade all your exotics. grind grind grind.

I just wish I had paid more attention when I bought the season pass. Didn't know HoW wasn't coming until March. I've already played Destiny longer than I play most games. And I only play now to chill with the VC crew.

Oh definitely. I'm only shards away from my other hunter being 32. My post was more in regards to a lot of things I've been seeing lately about people talking about crappy drops from CE even though they arevmuch further along than this point with VOG. Everyone wants to be 32 a month after the raid drops them curse bungie and RNG if they aren't.

Are you talking about one very specific party member?  ;)