Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Tonight's going to be great! I'll hop on at 5:45, add all you dudes up and we can run Crota's End easy mode a million times (I wouldn't mind doing the whole thing). Then when Derek has to hop off, I'll do the dishes before the wife gets home tonight and she won't kill me!

Rooks; you know what's up, and that makes me happy. I aspire to relocate to Oregon or Seattle, myself. One of these days.

It's...the best.

yeah dudes, I'm trying to talk my girlfriend into relocating in a few years when we're in our late twenties before we have kids. just for a few years. she's crazy close to her family so it's a hard sell but late twenties with parents in their mid 50s they don't need you, you don't need them, our siblings will be done college... makes sense to me.

I was born in California but have been East coast bound since the age of one. I'd love to go back to the west coast. Finding a low key place in Oregon where it rains a lot and is foggy would be beyond ideal.

Yessir. The timing isn't right for the girlfriend and I quite yet, but we both lust for the gloomy northwest, and hope to be there in a few years. Maybe we can run some jewels in person.

You guys think Ice Breaker or Ballerhorn is more useful in the raid?

Would love to run those jewels, but only if we're fast.

Gjallarhorn is better, I use black hammer in the raid, stunlocking those knights is too fun.

But, at the bridge, if cheesing, the Ice Breaker is better unless you're a hell of a shot from the other side.

I'm still up for raiding tonight, but I also made plans to hang with a friend and blast some jams. I won't have my mic in, but I think we can still handle it. I just need Batman there to mediate for me via text.

Sweet! Give me 15 minutes and I'm there. Just have to get the dog outside and feed him.