Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Haha anytime. I don't have the perk either.

How are we gonna' be the master when we can't even Master?  C'mon, man.  I think I'm going to blow a bunch of easy Iron Banner bounties on that NLB over the next few days.

And now that my new Warlock has almost maxed out the Sunsinger class, I'm thinking about scrapping my original and finally succumbing to the dark side by creating a Hunter.  I said I'd never do it, but lately I've gotten the itch and I have little else to do in the game.  Would anyone be willing to speed me through a bit of the story?  Leveling is so fast with bounties - including Eris' - but it's that initial hurdle of getting started that I dread soloing out of boredom.  Just torn on whether I want to dance blades or sling guns first.

I had a friend who wouldn't wait for his PS4 to power down before unplugging it - since he was constantly moving the console around - and it ended up corrupting part of the hard drive or something.  He had to load some system files from a USB to restore his console, and he lost all the data on his HD.  Fortunately this didn't effect his Destiny progress, though.  I think you should be good.

Or ever, really.  I can hold my own and sometimes carry a team to victory every now and then in the afternoon, but I'd say 80% of my Iron Banner matches have been losses, this time around.  Especially in the evening.  And I have no problem admitting that I've been destroyed in more matches than I'd like to admit, as of late.  There's only so much you can do when the other team is rolling 2-4 members deep (at all times) and yours is running around scattered.  Even trying to hang around a random teammate, our radars fill up with red wedges and before I know it I've been swiss-cheesed by multiple Hawkmoons.  No exaggeration.

I really need to commit to a team but no one on my (slim) friend list really plays PVP competitively.

Or ever, really.  I can hold my own and sometimes carry a team to victory every now and then in the afternoon, but I'd say 80% of my Iron Banner matches have been losses, this time around.  Especially in the evening.  And I have no problem admitting that I've been destroyed in more matches than I'd like to admit, as of late.  There's only so much you can do when the other team is rolling 2-4 members deep (at all times) and yours is running around scattered.  Even trying to hang around a random teammate, our radars fill up with red wedges and before I know it I've been swiss-cheesed by multiple Hawkmoons.  No exaggeration.

I really need to commit to a team but no one on my (slim) friend list really plays PVP competitively.

No one except...

You know...

That one guy....

Sometimes you play Crucible with him....

I forget his name....