Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I saw that, accidentally. I'm happy with the changes to PvP in theory, I think they all are for the better (on paper) and I'm excited to try that shit out. Agree on Heavy Ammo via kills, that seems like a nice reward for killing a dude with heavy, not sure why they removed it. 

They probably looked at a chart of weapon usage in Iron Banner and saw a skyrocket in Machine Gun usage.

"You guys think this is because we have bounties every day making people use machine guns?"

"No way! It's the same as Auto Rifles! Everyone uses Suros because it's OP not because our bounties are all for Auto Rifles!"

"Yeah, you're right. NERF!"

I know your kidding but I'm not sure I see the correlation between the change and usage of machine guns. 

My guess is they felt it was rewarding the better players too much. If you are crushing already and you get your heavy and their heavy (via quick kills) you crush harder. But, to me, it didn't seem like there was a crazy excess of heavy sitting around when I played. I'd get an occasional extra couple rockets, so maybe 3 extra kills per round? Then again, I'm not that good. 

Perhaps I was always the crushee. 

I know your kidding but I'm not sure I see the correlation between the change and usage of machine guns. 

My guess is they felt it was rewarding the better players too much. If you are crushing already and you get your heavy and their heavy (via quick kills) you crush harder. But, to me, it didn't seem like there was a crazy excess of heavy sitting around when I played. I'd get an occasional extra couple rockets, so maybe 3 extra kills per round? Then again, I'm not that good. 

Perhaps I was always the crushee. 

Yeah, I'm kidding. They nerfed auto rifles because they looked at Iron Banner weapon usage and saw ARs far above everything else. And they failed to mention that there were AR specific bounties in Iron Banner.

So, I was saying they did the same thing.

I guess Red Death, Stranger's Rifle, and Bad Juju are now superbeast in PVP, from what I'm gathering.  I've yet to sign on and try them out, but that sounds promising.  Red Death is slowly creeping up higher and higher on my list of wanted Exotics.

You guys see that the Destiny app now allows you to swap weapons / armor / consumables / everything on the fly?  Apparently you can do it mid-game, between any of your characters and your vault.  No more hopping back and forth and loading the Tower just because you forgot your Icebreaker or left your Strange Coins in your Titan's inventory.

Shaddup, really? I'm gonna try it.

Confirmed on my end.  Haven't quite figured out how to to swap weapons between characters, but it's easy enough to throw them into the vault, tab over to the character I want, and then grab it out of the vault.  Pops up on your screen like a drop.  You can relive the moment you found your Ballerhorn again and again.

just got universal remote from atheon! down to needing only 2 more exotic weapons (monte and thunderlord). gonna laugh so hard when xur sells UR tomorrow though. isn't that what that megaman dude predicted?

Very nice.  You got 2 more Atheon runs in you this week?  I had to LFG a group today, and got some of the most annoying, obnoxious, terribly coordinated guys I've ever had to deal with.  Polar opposite to my random group from last week.

Very nice. You got 2 more Atheon runs in you this week? I had to LFG a group today, and got some of the most annoying, obnoxious, terribly coordinated guys I've ever had to deal with. Polar opposite to my random group from last week.

I ran 2 tonight, but I can help you run 2 more. So easy with a good group. Also need one more Ir Yut + Crota.