Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Do you guys do the raid on normal or hard? If you have room next time I'd like to join. I have done it once but have watched some videos and am sure i could manage. Only level 27 right now but juust need to upgrade one of my legendary's to hit 28. Need wepaons bad though. Rockin all blues and need to level the Vision of Confluence i got during my single run. psn is stuckpig9. i think i have a few of you on my friends list already.

hey stuck we've been running it on normal (and will again every tuesday, probably if you're around when we are :P)

I think a few of us are looking to give hard the ole college try, but you really gotta be 29-30 to even try.

I know batman and a few others have had good luck finding people to join in the raid on destinylfg website if you don't mind randoms.

Please tell me I'm not the only one pissed off at the amount of content in Expansion 1. I mean all of this content is on the disc anyway and they expect me to pay $20 for 1 strike, 1 raid, and 3 PvP maps which I will never play. I honestly can't find the words to use on how frustrated and disappointed I am with Bungie with the lack of content and the way they are having people pay for on-disc DLC

P.S. The new expansion gives PS players an extra strike that Xbox players don't get. Just another middle-finger to the Xbox players that made Bungie what they are today before Activision came in and ruined them

that fucking SUCKED.

we got to the gatekeepers after about 1:20.And then spent almost 3 hours getting gangbang spanked by the getkeepers and atheon.

FUCK.

Batman and I NEED to beat Atheon. I need to get those 2 energies i'm going to get to make that whole 4 hour nightmare worthwhile.

Also keep in mind we did this with a group of randoms from LFG.

yeah the randoms were all fine.  they werent the problem... it was the minotaurs respawning and regaining health randomly, the people jumping out of their constraints mid leap, the people getting constrained after being teleported, etc. etc.

I really want to beat Atheon though, really, badly.

At least I got a Praedyth's Timepiece. Never even heard of it before, so I;m sure it's terrible.

yeah the randoms were all fine. they werent the problem... it was the minotaurs respawning and regaining health randomly, the people jumping out of their constraints mid leap, the people getting constrained after being teleported, etc. etc.

I really want to beat Atheon though, really, badly.

At least I got a Praedyth's Timepiece. Never even heard of it before, so I;m sure it's terrible.

That drop is rare as fuck you should be grateful haha. I spent about 5 hours in the party I was invited to beating atheon and got the Vision of Confluence which I had just gotten on the normal raid.

After they decided to start the hard mode from the beginning and I got a bit of luck. Got the raid hand cannon and machine gun so I'm happy. The second time beating atheon on hard I got a ship...

That drop is rare as fuck you should be grateful haha. I spent about 5 hours in the party I was invited to beating atheon and got the Vision of Confluence which I had just gotten on the normal raid.

After they decided to start the hard mode from the beginning and I got a bit of luck. Got the raid hand cannon and machine gun so I'm happy. The second time beating atheon on hard I got a ship...

Ha, yeah. I saw it had same chances as Vex of dropping, only in hard, only from one boss. But, meh. Everyone likes fatebringer more, that read.

Pulse rifles are just balls. But, still gonna level it.

You got two drops from atheon on hard in the same week??

Ha, yeah. I saw it had same chances as Vex of dropping, only in hard, only from one boss. But, meh. Everyone likes fatebringer more, that read.

Pulse rifles are just balls. But, still gonna level it.

You got two drops from atheon on hard in the same week??

I have two level 30 hunters and a titan. I can do the normal raid three times and the hard one twice before I stop getting stuff.

If you guys need another 30 to help kill atheon I'll do it.

that's insane hahaha.

would love some help dude. do you have any other 30's you could bring along? we're just at 29, and not having much luck getting 30's on LFG. I think we had 2 in our group last night up to the gatekeeper, then a 29 dropped and we got another 30.. i'll be on around 5:30 central

Thanks dude. I guess we will let you know. But batman and I have a vendetta and it must be sated!

Warlocks are Op in the raid. We had 4 warlocks autoreviving and managed to get all the way to Atheon. Pretty proud of us, but, still, sucked getting snagged and not being able to power through to the end. We all just just ran out of heavy and synths and we're fucked.