Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Shlebs: "There's no way you can do the Nightfall twice and not get anything good."

I have two shitty LMGs that would beg to differ. One's Vanguard, and another from New Monarchy. Pretty weak stats and perks. Really, really not impressed.

Oh man that's terrible. If it helps I didn't get jack from a hard raid I got invited to. Also nothing from my Nightfalls...

Sorry for my outburst that guy was majorly pissing me off hahaha

"I DID THIS ON HARD GUYS I KNOW EVERYTHING" *dies at least 10 times during the oracle section*

If that's one of your friends I apologize :P

It's not our friend batman got him off a forum. That dude was terrible. Died more than anyone, couldn't do the platforming, talked about how many times he "beat hard mode" constantly. Dude needed to piss off .

It's not our friend batman got him off a forum. That dude was terrible. Died more than anyone, couldn't do the platforming, talked about how many times he "beat hard mode" constantly. Dude needed to piss off .

"I got every raid weapon and piece of gear but trashed all of it"

The constant lying was more annoying, I don't mind people playing bad.

"I got every raid weapon and piece of gear but trashed all of it"

The constant lying was more annoying, I don't mind people playing bad.

"if I got gloves I would have just broke them down anyway because have every piece of gear"

Blah blah.

Also going all out offense on Atheon and risking having to do it over is retarded. Take your goddamn time, stay by back, and you're done in 4-6 rotations. So easy.

"if I got gloves I would have just broke them down anyway because have every piece of gear"

Blah blah.

Also going all out offense on Atheon and risking having to do it over is retarded. Take your goddamn time, stay by back, and you're done in 4-6 rotations. So easy.

I loved being level 30 with no exotic gear and getting told my strategy was wrong because "I've beaten the raid on hard"

It's like damn, I already carried you through the rest of the thing and didn't complain just shut up! xD

Well, I'm really annoyed at the Raid lock. I don't want to wait until Wednesday to play it again.

Finally got my first piece of Raid gear last night and now I want more. MORE I SAY!

I guess I'll spend this weekend levelling my ish up and hitting 29. Maybe try the Raid on Hard, but I'm guessing that will be miserable.

Anyone who is on this weekend feel free to join up or shoot me a message. I plan on playing quite a bit unless I get super burnt out and go back to Evil Within.