Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

They patched the platform he is supposed to walk to. If you get his attention as soon as he spawns he never walks to the protected area. At least according to this video and comments elsewhere.

Also, I think they only added bumpers to to the back of the platform. Didn't account for people running behind and pushing it forward instead?

Hmm, ok. That video was posted on the 12th, so I didn't know how useful it would be after whatever changes they made.

*finally* got into a group with 4 level 30's. took us probably 8-10 tries with several close calls before we were victorious (stupid fucking glitches). after probably what?... 6-7 hours of trying to beat fucking atheon on hard with random teams, my efforts were rewarded with the one and only.... *drumroll please* vex mythoclast

Yeah I don't know what the fuck just happened. Left Batman alone for 30 mins and he beats it without me and gets a vex(congrats!)

I finally find a group of 30s willing to take me in, and my destiny starts throwing errors. Here I am 30 minutes later after restarting my PS4 fifty fucking times and trying every network thing I can possibly do and I STILL can't even sign into PSN.

FUCK. YOU. DESTINY.

xur is selling nothing worthwhile again. got 50+ strange coins burning a hole in my pocket.

I really don't know what to do about this Atheon dilemma. I don't think I'm going to be able to do it, and I really SHOULD, for my mental health, just give up.

The rough part is, after a week where I beat the raid on normal and hard (minus atheon) played about 40+ hours last weekend, played every night this week, etc. I come out with 2 legendary weapons, neither of which help my level and neither of which are better than the Suros I already had.

The grind is real and it's making me question myself, because I want to go home and play again but I'm concerned that my time with the game is turning into 90% frustration and 10% fun.  There's just no room for progress.

Hoping the Iron Banner can turn things around for me but unless the two pieces for level 30 gear are helmet and boots, I'm out of luck again and will be 29 and unable to complete the hard raid for another 2 weeks.

rooks, it's possible, but you gotta get a good party. if you could get Shelby and Jay. then fluke and greene. that's 4 level 30's right there, and I can join up as well. it wouldn't take more than 30 minutes with that group. nobody would get anything from it, but i'd like to think people would be willing to help.

even if you could get 2 of those people and yourself. just go to LFG and only seek out L30's. you can convince 30's to join up with more 30's but it's really hard w/ all 29's.