Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Oh shit I think I will then

Word of advice; don't get shitty teammates.  I know that's often out of your control, but that whole "bad kids joining the Iron Banner" goes both ways.  Just lost my first match because no one on my entire team could maintain a 1:1 K/D.  I am by no means a God in the Crucible, but I've never went 3 and 20.

Word of advice; don't get shitty teammates.  I know that's often out of your control, but that whole "bad kids joining the Iron Banner" goes both ways.  Just lost my first match because no one on my entire team could maintain a 1:1 K/D.  I am by no means a God in the Crucible, but I've never went 3 and 20.

One time me and two teammates had 3:1 K/Ds and still lost because the other three managed 5 kills total. Probably the most angry I've ever been at a video game haha.

I suck at PVP but I'm getting better. I'm usually that Guy with the shotgun though.

I played some Iron Banner earlier but didn't get any Rep. The items for Hunters suck again outside of the machine gun. The chest armor is the same as the Queen's Wrath armor

I run the shotgun in PvP in tighter maps, my Fusion timing sucks. 

Usually with an Auto Rifle, I think the Shingen is pretty beast when damage is leveled. Good range and decent fire rate but super stable. 

I've definitely died to the Shingen more than a few times.  It's a solid auto rifle, no doubt.

Of course after saying to myself last week I was over this game bc of my lack of anything other than blue at level 25... I give in and pull an all nighter last night in the crucible and when I wake up today on my day off thinking you know what I kicked ass and maybe today's the day I start getting exotics...

BOOM

Stinkbug error -_-

Anyone on 360 need someone with a positive KD on their fire team when we can play again in 6 hours?

Yeah was a lot of fun last night guys! I thought so at least :).  Little grueling at the end, but we've got it down to a science now.

Open the left gate, kill gatekeeper, get the Relic. Open right gate, kill gatekeeper, different person gets the relic.

Both relics leave the portal-world.  Both relics disappear and all portals open up. 

Transport team runs back to the door and the end-cycle begins.

I particularly enjoyed doing the relic-work and 'heading up' (lol) the transport team.  The whole thing with the Vault is knowing what to do, and once we started clicking with the Mars-or-Venus, 3-2-1, cleanse rituals.... It was rewarding.

Even if the rewards weren't particularly kind, lol.

I'm proud of your leadership ;)